Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is there a way to know if you drivers need updating in Windows XP

• Please log in to reply

jckinnick

jckinnick

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
Is there a way to check all your drivers to see if they are up to date in Windows XP without having to go through every driver and check each one. I know that if a driver is missing it will show a yellow question mark is there any kind of indicator if one is out of date?

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
There are ways to check all the drivers.
Generally we do not recommend updating a driver unless it will fix a particular issue. It is found that sometimes the most up to date driver creates conflicts.

This link has 5 ways

jckinnick

jckinnick

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

There are ways to check all the drivers.
Generally we do not recommend updating a driver unless it will fix a particular issue. It is found that sometimes the most up to date driver creates conflicts.

This link has 5 ways

I saw that link when i was searching the internet earlier, ive got a program that checks them all called Driver Reviver, but its not very good. I was wondering in Windows itself if there was a way to check all of them at once?