Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Backdoor.Tidserv!inf, Firewall Disabled, No Internet [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
You don't remember which registry entry it was do you?

Advertisements

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
that is the only thing i did in regedit went to that path and deleted afd.sys

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
How exactly did you delete this registry key? What did you open up to remove this key?

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
sorry i actually just went to this path in Explorer, right click on start > explore > C:\Windows\System32\drivers afd.sys

i clicked on the afd.sys file and pressed delete

i didn't delete anything from the registry sorry about that

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

Lets try this:

Go to Start > Run > cmd.exe

Type in the bolded text followed by ENTER:

netsh winsock reset catalog
netsh int ip reset reset.log

Reboot your machine afterwords.

See if that restores your internet connection.

If not try this:

Go to Start > Run > cmd.exe

Type in the bolded text followed by ENTER: sc start afd

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Still no Internet

typed the last command sc start afd and got this

" [SC] StartService: OpenService FAILED 1060:
The specified service does not exist as an installed service"

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

Okay. Lets see what else we can try. Let me know how you make out with these instructions below.

Make sure these settings are correct.

Open Internet Explorer
  • at the top click Tools
  • Click Internet Options
  • Click Connections tab
  • Click Lan Settings button
  • Make sure the box beside "Use a proxy sever for your Lan" is UNchecked
  • OK your way out.

NEXT:

Repair Network Connection
If you have problems with your internet connection after running the fix:

• Please go to Start -> Control Panel, and choose Network Connections.
  • Then right click on your default connection, usually Local Area Connection or Dial-up Connection if you are using Dial-up, and left click on properties.
  • Under the Networking tab double-click on the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) item and select the radio button that says Obtain DNS servers automatically.
  • Click OK twice, and restart your computer.

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Still No Internet, i did already have all of those setting but did them again anyway but still nothing, now i don't want to format but it sounds like i am going to have to do that but if i do will i still have this problem, and then the only other thing i have a problem with if i do format the computer is that i don't have the drivers i went on the emachines website looked up my model and i found nothing any suggestions?

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

I'm not sure in regards to your drivers question but lets try a few other things, and see where we are with it then.

I am not ready to admit defeat. I'd like to try a few other things if your up for it. Are we connected via a wire or wireless?

Flush the DNS cache

• Click the Start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen
  • Click on Run
  • In the command window copy/paste the following
ipconfig /flushdns
  • then hit enter
  • Exit the command window.

After that, Reboot

NEXT:

TCIP Fix
Download to your Desktop TCPIP_Fix.exe, a self-extracting ZIP archive (for XP SP2 only) from here: http://downloads.mal...r/TCPIP_Fix.exe
  • Double-click TCPIP_Fix.exe.
  • Click the "Install" button on the bottom toolbar of the box that will open.
  • The program will create a new Folder called TCPIP_Fix.
  • Double-click to Open the new Folder, and then double-click the file within: TCPIP_Fix.cmd.
  • A black box will briefly appear and then close. Reboot your machine and do the following:
  • Click Start, click Run, and enter into the command box that opens: CMD and press [Enter]
  • Type:

netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt
    netsh winsock reset

• A prompt will appear after a moment that a restart of your computer is necessary. Reboot your computer.
  • You can now delete the download, and the new folder it created -- TCPIP_Fix.

NEXT:

SFC ScanNow

Go to the Run box on the Start Menu and type in:

sfc /scannow

Make sure to include the space between the first "c" and the "/".

This will run the System File checker and it will scan for corrupt or missing files. It may prompt you to insert the CD if it needs to obtain files.

Please post back when it has finished letting me know what it has reported.

More info on this process can be found here.

NEXT:

• Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
    drivers32
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\user32.dll /md5
    %systemroot%\system32\ws2_32.dll /md5
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /180
    %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\afd.sys /md5

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
  • You may need two posts to fit them both in.

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Connected by wire

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hold up on running the TCIP Fix instructions for right now.

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
the sfc scan didn't prompt me for a cd and nothing popped up when it was done

OTL logfile created on: 6/13/2010 6:31:22 PM - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.6.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

447.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 194.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 43.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 83.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 672 1344 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 149.05 Gb Total Space | 129.56 Gb Free Space | 86.93% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 483.00 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: YOUR-W7NFSBJPH3
Current User Name: Valued Customer
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVCM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamS32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCSVCHST.EXE (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe ()
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe (Canon Inc.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (wlidsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (MSCamSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft LifeCam\MSCamS32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (LiveUpdate Notice) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (CLTNetCnService) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccSetMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (ccEvtMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (LiveUpdate) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (Symantec Core LC) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe ()
SRV - (Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe (Symantec Corporation)
SRV - (CCALib8) -- C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe (Canon Inc.)
SRV - (Viewpoint Manager Service) -- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe (Viewpoint Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (eeCtrl) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVEX15) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20100609.022\NAVEX15.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (NAVENG) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20100609.022\NAVENG.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMIDSCO) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SymcData\ipsdefs\20100604.001\SymIDSCo.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (MSHUSBVideo) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nx6000.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (SymIMMP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SymIM.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymIM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SymIM.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMTDI) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMFW) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMIDS) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMNDIS) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMNDIS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMREDRV) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SYMDNS) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SymEvent) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SPBBCDrv) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (COH_Mon) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\COH_Mon.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSPL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srtspl.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srtsp.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (SRTSPX) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srtspx.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (symlcbrd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys (Symantec Corporation)
DRV - (nvnforce) Service for NVIDIA® nForce™ -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvapu.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nvax) Service for NVIDIA® nForce™ -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvax.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (HSFHWBS2) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWBS2.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSF_DP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (SunkFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sunkfilt.sys (Alcor Micro Corp.)
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (NVENET) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NVENET.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nv_agp) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv_agp.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Bing"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://www.bing.com/...TDF&PC=SUN1&q="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.yahoo.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://www.bing.com/...TDF&PC=SUN1&q="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/04/16 18:21:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/04/02 23:02:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/01/11 11:54:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/06/07 21:17:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5l8w9y67.default\extensions
[2009/09/03 21:02:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5l8w9y67.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/03/15 19:21:49 | 000,001,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5l8w9y67.default\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2010/06/07 21:17:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/06/13 16:00:52 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (AcroIEHlprObj Class) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx ()
O2 - BHO: (Skype add-on (mastermind)) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {243B17DE-77C7-46BF-B94B-0B5F309A0E64} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Symantec Intrusion Prevention) - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\IDS\IPSBHO.dll (Symantec Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Easy-WebPrint) - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCAPP.EXE (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Preview - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Print - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Skype add-on for Internet Explorer - {5067A26B-1337-4436-8AFE-EE169C2DA79F} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra Button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra Button: MoneySide - {E023F504-0C5A-4750-A1E7-A9046DEA8A21} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyside.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O12 - Plugin for: .spop - C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS\NPDocBox.dll (Intertrust Technologies, Inc.)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: ([]msn in My Computer)
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} http://gfx1.hotmail....es/MSNPUpld.cab (MSN Photo Upload Tool)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://v5.windowsupd...b?1113242691845 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6A344D34-5231-452A-8A57-D064AC9B7862} https://webdl.symant...ex/symdlmgr.cab (Symantec Download Manager)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0013-0001-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...all-131-win.cab (Java Plug-in 1.3.1)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macr...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 209.18.47.61 209.18.47.62
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2003/02/06 22:07:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2001/08/18 08:00:00 | 000,000,110 | R--- | M] () - E:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ias [2003/02/06 22:07:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ir32_32.dll ()

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (16902109354000384)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/06/13 18:28:24 | 000,116,224 | ---- | C] (Xerox) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xrxwiadr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:28:24 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] (Xerox Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xrxwbtmp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:28:22 | 000,004,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xrxflnch.exe
[2010/06/13 18:28:20 | 000,099,865 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xlog.exe
[2010/06/13 18:28:20 | 000,016,970 | ---- | C] (US Robotics MCD (Megahertz)) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xem336n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:28:18 | 000,019,455 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wvchntxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:28:15 | 000,012,063 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wsiintxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:28:13 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wshirda.dll
[2010/06/13 18:28:03 | 000,008,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiacpi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:28:01 | 000,154,624 | ---- | C] (Lucent Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wlluc48.sys
[2010/06/13 18:28:01 | 000,034,890 | ---- | C] (Raytheon Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wlandrv2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:57 | 000,771,581 | ---- | C] (Rockwell) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winacisa.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:55 | 000,087,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wiafbdrv.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:55 | 000,053,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wiamsmud.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:54 | 000,041,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\weitekp9.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:54 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\weitekp9.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:53 | 000,701,386 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wdhaalba.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:52 | 000,023,615 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wch7xxnt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:51 | 000,035,871 | ---- | C] (Winbond Electronics Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbfirdma.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:51 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wceusbsh.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:49 | 000,033,599 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\watv04nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:48 | 000,019,551 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\watv02nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:47 | 000,029,311 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\watv01nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:45 | 000,012,127 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wadv02nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:45 | 000,011,775 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wadv05nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:44 | 000,012,415 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wadv01nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:43 | 000,016,925 | ---- | C] (Winbond Electronics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w940nd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:42 | 000,048,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:42 | 000,019,528 | ---- | C] (Winbond Electronics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w840nd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:42 | 000,019,016 | ---- | C] (Winbond Electronics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w926nd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:41 | 000,064,605 | ---- | C] (PCtel, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\vvoice.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:40 | 000,397,502 | ---- | C] (PCtel, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\vpctcom.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:39 | 000,604,253 | ---- | C] (PCTEL, INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\vmodem.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:39 | 000,249,402 | ---- | C] (Xircom) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\vinwm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:38 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\viairda.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:38 | 000,005,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\viaide.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:36 | 000,687,999 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usrwdxjs.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:35 | 000,765,884 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usrti.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:35 | 000,113,762 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usrpda.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:34 | 000,224,802 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usr1807a.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:34 | 000,007,556 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usroslba.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:33 | 000,794,399 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usr1806v.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:33 | 000,793,598 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usr1806.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:32 | 000,794,654 | ---- | C] (U.S. Robotics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usr1801.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:31 | 000,020,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usbuhci.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:29 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usbser.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:28 | 000,032,384 | ---- | C] (KLSI USA, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usb101et.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:26 | 000,094,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxud32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:25 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxu12.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:25 | 000,028,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxu40.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:25 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxu22.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:24 | 000,050,688 | ---- | C] (UMAX DATA SYSTEMS INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxscan.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:24 | 000,050,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxp60.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:24 | 000,022,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxpcls.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:23 | 000,211,968 | ---- | C] (UMAX Data Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\um54scan.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:23 | 000,047,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\umaxcam.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:22 | 000,216,064 | ---- | C] (UMAX Data Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\um34scan.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:22 | 000,036,736 | ---- | C] (Promise Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ultra.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:21 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tsprof.exe
[2010/06/13 18:27:21 | 000,011,520 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\twotrack.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:19 | 000,525,568 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tridxp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:19 | 000,166,784 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tridxpm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:18 | 000,440,576 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tridkb.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:18 | 000,222,336 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\trid3dm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:18 | 000,159,232 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tridkbm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:17 | 000,315,520 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\trid3d.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:17 | 000,034,375 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tpro4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:16 | 000,042,496 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tp4res.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:15 | 000,082,944 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tp4mon.exe
[2010/06/13 18:27:15 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tp4.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:14 | 000,241,664 | ---- | C] (Toshiba Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tosdvd02.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:14 | 000,230,912 | ---- | C] (Toshiba Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tosdvd03.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:14 | 000,004,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\toside.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:13 | 000,028,232 | ---- | C] (TOSHIBA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tos4mo.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:12 | 000,123,995 | ---- | C] (Tiger Jet Network) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tjisdn.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:11 | 000,185,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\thawbrkr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:11 | 000,138,528 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tgiulnt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:10 | 000,081,408 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tgiul50.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:09 | 000,149,376 | ---- | C] (M-Systems) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tffsport.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:08 | 000,019,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdspx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:07 | 000,037,961 | ---- | C] (TDK Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdk100b.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:07 | 000,021,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdipx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:07 | 000,017,129 | ---- | C] (TDK Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdkcd31.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:06 | 000,013,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdasync.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:04 | 000,030,464 | ---- | C] (Toshiba Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tbatm155.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:03 | 000,007,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tandqic.sys
[2010/06/13 18:27:02 | 000,172,768 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\t2r4disp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:27:02 | 000,036,640 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\t2r4mini.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:59 | 000,032,640 | ---- | C] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\symc8xx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:59 | 000,030,688 | ---- | C] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sym_u3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:59 | 000,016,256 | ---- | C] (Symbios Logic Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\symc810.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:58 | 000,094,293 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sxports.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:58 | 000,028,384 | ---- | C] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sym_hi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:57 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:57 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\swpidflt.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:57 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\swpdflt2.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:57 | 000,003,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\swusbflt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:56 | 000,053,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sw_wheel.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:56 | 000,041,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sw_effct.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:55 | 000,155,648 | ---- | C] (Stallion Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\stlnprop.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:55 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] (Stallion Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\stlncoin.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:54 | 000,285,760 | ---- | C] (Stallion Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\stlnata.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:54 | 000,016,896 | ---- | C] (SCM Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\stcusb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:52 | 000,099,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:52 | 000,048,736 | ---- | C] (3Com) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srwlnd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:51 | 000,101,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srusbusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:50 | 000,024,660 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spxupchk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:49 | 000,061,824 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\speed.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:48 | 000,106,584 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spdports.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:48 | 000,019,072 | ---- | C] (Adaptec, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sparrow.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:47 | 000,037,040 | ---- | C] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sonypi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:47 | 000,007,552 | ---- | C] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sonypvu1.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:46 | 000,114,688 | ---- | C] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sonypi.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:46 | 000,020,752 | ---- | C] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sonync.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:45 | 000,009,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sonymc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:45 | 000,007,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sonyait.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:44 | 000,143,422 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\softkey.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:44 | 000,007,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snyaitmc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:43 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpstup.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:43 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_snprfdll.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:41 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_smtpctrs.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:40 | 000,058,368 | ---- | C] (Silicon Motion Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smiminib.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:40 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smimsgif.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:39 | 000,147,200 | ---- | C] (Silicon Motion Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smidispb.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:39 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smierrsm.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:39 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smierrsy.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:38 | 000,025,034 | ---- | C] (SMC Networks, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smcpwr2n.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:37 | 000,035,913 | ---- | C] (SMC) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smcirda.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:37 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] (SMC Networks, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smc8000n.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:37 | 000,006,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smbhc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:36 | 000,006,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smbclass.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:35 | 000,016,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smbbatt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:34 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smb3w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:34 | 000,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smb0w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:34 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smb6w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:33 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm9aw.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:33 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sma3w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:33 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sma0w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:32 | 000,028,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm91w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:32 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm93w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:32 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm92w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:32 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm90w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:31 | 000,029,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8cw.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:31 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8dw.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:31 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8aw.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:30 | 000,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm87w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:30 | 000,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm81w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:30 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm89w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:29 | 000,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm59w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:28 | 000,063,547 | ---- | C] (Symbol Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sla30nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:27 | 000,157,696 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sisv256.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:27 | 000,094,698 | ---- | C] (SysKonnect GmbH.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sk98xwin.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:27 | 000,091,294 | ---- | C] (SysKonnect, a business unit of Schneider & Koch & Co. Datensysteme GmbH.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\skfpwin.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:26 | 000,050,432 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sisv.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:25 | 000,238,592 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sisgrv.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:25 | 000,104,064 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sisgrp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:25 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] (SiS Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sisnic.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:24 | 000,150,144 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sis6306v.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:24 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sis6306p.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:23 | 000,252,032 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sis300iv.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:23 | 000,101,760 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sis300ip.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:23 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\simptcp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:19 | 000,161,568 | ---- | C] (Micro Systemation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sgsmusb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:19 | 000,098,080 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sgiulnt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:19 | 000,018,400 | ---- | C] (Micro Systemation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sgsmld.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:18 | 000,386,560 | ---- | C] (Trident Microsystems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sgiul50.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:18 | 000,036,480 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sfmanm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:16 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_seos.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:16 | 000,017,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sermouse.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:16 | 000,006,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\serscan.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:15 | 000,006,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\seaddsmc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:14 | 000,011,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\scsiscan.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:13 | 000,057,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_scripto.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:13 | 000,011,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\scsiprnt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:12 | 000,017,280 | ---- | C] (SCM Microsystems) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\scr111.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:12 | 000,016,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\scmstcs.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:11 | 000,023,936 | ---- | C] (OMNIKEY AG) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sccmusbm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:11 | 000,023,936 | ---- | C] (OMNIKEY AG) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sccmn50m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:09 | 000,495,616 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sblfx.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:09 | 000,043,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sbp2port.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:08 | 000,245,632 | ---- | C] (S3 Graphics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3savmx.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:08 | 000,075,392 | ---- | C] (S3 Graphics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3savmxm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:07 | 000,198,400 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3sav4.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:07 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3sav4m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:07 | 000,061,504 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3sav3dm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:06 | 000,210,496 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3mvirge.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:06 | 000,179,264 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3sav3d.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:06 | 000,062,496 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3mtrio.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:05 | 000,182,272 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3mt3d.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:05 | 000,041,216 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3mt3d.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:04 | 000,166,720 | ---- | C] (S3 Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:04 | 000,065,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3legacy.sys
[2010/06/13 18:26:03 | 000,082,432 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia450.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:03 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia430.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:03 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia330.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:02 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia001.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:02 | 000,029,696 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rw450ext.dll
[2010/06/13 18:26:01 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rw430ext.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:59 | 000,020,992 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rtl8139.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:58 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Conexant Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rthwcls.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:58 | 000,019,017 | ---- | C] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rtl8029.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:57 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rsmgrstr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:57 | 000,003,840 | ---- | C] (Conexant Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rpfun.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:55 | 000,079,104 | ---- | C] (Comtrol Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rocket.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:54 | 000,037,563 | ---- | C] (RadioLAN) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rlnet5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:53 | 000,086,097 | ---- | C] (Xircom) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\reslog32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:52 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_regtrace.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:52 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\register.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:49 | 000,019,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rasirda.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:48 | 000,899,146 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\r2mdkxga.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:48 | 000,714,762 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\r2mdmkxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:47 | 000,041,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qvusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:47 | 000,003,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qv2kux.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:46 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\quser.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:46 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\query.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:45 | 000,049,024 | ---- | C] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ql1280.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:44 | 000,045,312 | ---- | C] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ql12160.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:44 | 000,040,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ql1240.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:44 | 000,033,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ql10wnt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:43 | 000,040,320 | ---- | C] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ql1080.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:42 | 000,006,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qic157.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:41 | 000,130,942 | ---- | C] (PCTEL, INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ptserlv.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:41 | 000,112,574 | ---- | C] (PCTEL, INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ptserlp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:40 | 000,159,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ptpusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:40 | 000,128,286 | ---- | C] (PCTEL, INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ptserli.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:39 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ptpusb.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:38 | 000,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\psisload.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:38 | 000,016,128 | ---- | C] (SCM Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pscr.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:36 | 000,017,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ppa3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:35 | 000,017,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ppa.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:34 | 000,008,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\powerfil.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:34 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pnrmc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:33 | 000,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxviceo.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:33 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxmcro.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:33 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxgl.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:31 | 000,121,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\phvfwext.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:30 | 000,092,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\phildec.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:30 | 000,019,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\philtune.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:29 | 000,173,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\philcam2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:29 | 000,075,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\philcam1.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:29 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\philcam1.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:28 | 000,105,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\phdsext.ax
[2010/06/13 18:25:27 | 000,259,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\perm3dd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:27 | 000,028,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\perm3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:26 | 000,211,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\perm2dll.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:25 | 000,027,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corp., 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\perm2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:24 | 000,027,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\perc2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:24 | 000,005,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\perc2hib.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:23 | 000,169,984 | ---- | C] (Cisco Systems) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pcx500.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:22 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] (PCtel, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pctspk.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:22 | 000,035,328 | ---- | C] (AMD Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pcntpci5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:22 | 000,029,769 | ---- | C] (AMD Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pcntn5m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:21 | 000,030,282 | ---- | C] (AMD Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pcntn5hl.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:21 | 000,026,153 | ---- | C] (Linksys) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pcmlm56.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:20 | 000,029,502 | ---- | C] (Marconi Communications, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pca200e.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:19 | 000,030,495 | ---- | C] (Linksys) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pc100nds.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:18 | 000,036,927 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs411.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:18 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs412.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:17 | 000,041,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovui2rc.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:16 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovui2.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:16 | 000,039,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovcoms.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:16 | 000,025,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovsound2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:15 | 000,351,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovcodek2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:15 | 000,116,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovcodec2.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:15 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovcomc.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:14 | 000,048,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovcam2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:14 | 000,031,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovce.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:14 | 000,028,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovcd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:13 | 000,054,186 | ---- | C] (Ositech Communications, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\otcsercb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:13 | 000,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ovca.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:12 | 000,054,528 | ---- | C] (Yamaha Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\opl3sax.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:12 | 000,043,689 | ---- | C] (Ositech Communications, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\otceth5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:12 | 000,027,209 | ---- | C] (Ositech Communications, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\otc06x5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:10 | 000,061,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ohci1394.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:07 | 000,198,144 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nv3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:07 | 000,123,776 | ---- | C] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nv3.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:02 | 002,023,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ntkrpamp.exe
[2010/06/13 18:25:01 | 000,051,552 | ---- | C] (Kensington Technology Group) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ntgrip.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:01 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_ntfsdrv.dll
[2010/06/13 18:25:00 | 000,009,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ntapm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:25:00 | 000,007,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nsmmc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:59 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (National Semiconductor Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nscirda.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:58 | 000,126,080 | ---- | C] (NeoMagic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nm5a2wdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:58 | 000,087,040 | ---- | C] (NeoMagic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nm6wdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:57 | 000,032,840 | ---- | C] (NETGEAR Corporation.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ngrpci.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:56 | 000,132,695 | ---- | C] (802.11b) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\netwlan5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:54 | 000,065,278 | ---- | C] (Compaq Computer Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\netflx3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:53 | 000,060,480 | ---- | C] (NeoMagic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\neo20xx.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:53 | 000,039,264 | ---- | C] (NeoMagic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\neo20xx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:53 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ne2000.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:51 | 000,091,488 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n9i3disp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:50 | 000,059,104 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n9i128v2.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:50 | 000,033,088 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n9i128v2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:50 | 000,027,936 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n9i3d.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:49 | 000,035,392 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n9i128.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:49 | 000,013,664 | ---- | C] (Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n9i128.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:48 | 000,128,000 | ---- | C] (Compaq Computer Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n100325.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:48 | 000,075,520 | ---- | C] (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mxport.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:48 | 000,052,255 | ---- | C] (Compaq Computer Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\n1000nt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:47 | 000,019,968 | ---- | C] (Macronix International Co., Ltd. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mxnic.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:47 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mxport.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:46 | 000,229,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\multibox.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:46 | 000,021,888 | ---- | C] (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mxcard.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:46 | 000,019,968 | ---- | C] (Moxa Technologies Co., Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mxicfg.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:45 | 000,103,296 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtxvideo.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:39 | 000,049,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mstape.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:38 | 000,012,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msriffwv.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:35 | 000,002,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msmpu401.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:34 | 000,022,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msircomm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:33 | 001,875,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msir3jp.lex
[2010/06/13 18:24:33 | 000,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msir3jp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:28 | 000,035,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msgame.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:27 | 000,006,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msfsio.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:24 | 000,017,280 | ---- | C] (American Megatrends Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mraid35x.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:21 | 000,012,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mouhid.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:20 | 000,016,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\modemcsa.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:18 | 000,006,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\miniqic.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:17 | 000,034,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\migisol.exe
[2010/06/13 18:24:16 | 000,320,384 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mgaum.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:16 | 000,235,648 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mgaud.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:15 | 000,092,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mga.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:15 | 000,092,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mga.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:14 | 000,047,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\memgrp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:14 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\memstpci.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:14 | 000,008,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\memcard.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:13 | 000,164,586 | ---- | C] (Madge Networks Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mdgndis5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:12 | 000,007,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mammoth.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:11 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_mailmsg.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:11 | 000,048,768 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\maestro.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:10 | 000,058,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\m3092dc.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:10 | 000,058,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\m3091dc.dll
[2010/06/13 18:24:09 | 000,022,848 | ---- | C] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lwusbhid.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:09 | 000,020,864 | ---- | C] (Logitech Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lwadihid.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:08 | 000,797,500 | ---- | C] (LT) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltsmt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:07 | 000,802,683 | ---- | C] (Lucent Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltsm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:07 | 000,420,992 | ---- | C] (LT) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltmdmntt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:07 | 000,007,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltotape.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:06 | 000,606,684 | ---- | C] (LT) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltmdmnt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:06 | 000,576,746 | ---- | C] (LT) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltmdmntl.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:05 | 000,727,786 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltck000c.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:04 | 000,004,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\loop.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:03 | 000,070,730 | ---- | C] (Linksys Group, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lne100tx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:02 | 000,025,065 | ---- | C] (D-Link) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lmndis3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:02 | 000,020,573 | ---- | C] (The Linksts Group ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lne100.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:01 | 000,015,744 | ---- | C] (Litronic Industries) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lit220p.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:00 | 000,034,688 | ---- | C] (Toshiba Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lbrtfdc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:24:00 | 000,026,442 | ---- | C] (SMSC) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lanepic5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:59 | 000,019,016 | ---- | C] (Kingston Technology Company ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ktc111.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:58 | 000,070,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\korwbrkr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:58 | 000,037,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kousd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:56 | 000,253,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kdsusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:56 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kdsui.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:55 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdusa.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:51 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnecat.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:51 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnecnt.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:51 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnec95.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:50 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdkor.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:49 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdjpn.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:46 | 000,014,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhid.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:40 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd106.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:39 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101c.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:39 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101b.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:39 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd103.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:38 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\jupiw.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:38 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101a.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:37 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (SigmaTel, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irstusb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:36 | 000,028,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irmon.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:36 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (MKNet Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irmk7.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:36 | 000,018,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irsir.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:35 | 000,151,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irftp.exe
[2010/06/13 18:23:35 | 000,088,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irda.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:32 | 000,090,200 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\io8ports.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:32 | 000,045,632 | ---- | C] (Interphase ® Corporation a Windows ® 2000 DDK Driver Provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ip5515.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:31 | 000,038,784 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\io8.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:31 | 000,005,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\intelide.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:30 | 000,016,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ini910u.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:30 | 000,013,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inport.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:28 | 000,471,102 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imskdic.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:27 | 000,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imkrinst.exe
[2010/06/13 18:23:26 | 000,045,109 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpuex.exe
[2010/06/13 18:23:24 | 000,057,398 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdadm.exe
[2010/06/13 18:23:23 | 000,311,359 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imepadsv.exe
[2010/06/13 18:23:23 | 000,102,463 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imepadsm.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:22 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrmig.exe
[2010/06/13 18:23:18 | 000,372,824 | ---- | C] (Xircom) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iconf32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:18 | 000,100,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam5usb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:17 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam5com.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:17 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam5ext.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:16 | 000,154,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam4usb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:16 | 000,091,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam4com.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:16 | 000,061,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam4ext.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:15 | 000,141,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:15 | 000,038,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ibmvcap.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:15 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icam3ext.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:14 | 000,109,085 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ibmtrp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:14 | 000,100,936 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ibmtok.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:14 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (IBM Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ibmsgnet.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:13 | 000,028,700 | ---- | C] (IBM Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ibmexmp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:12 | 000,702,845 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\i81xdnt5.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:12 | 000,161,020 | ---- | C] (Intel® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\i81xnt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:11 | 000,353,184 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\i740dnt5.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:11 | 000,058,592 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\i740nt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:11 | 000,018,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\i2omp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:10 | 000,008,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\i2omgmt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:23:06 | 010,129,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxkor.dll
[2010/06/13 18:23:01 | 010,096,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxcht.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:59 | 000,488,383 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_v124.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:59 | 000,050,751 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_tone.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:58 | 000,073,279 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_spkp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:58 | 000,044,863 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_soar.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:57 | 000,542,879 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_msft.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:57 | 000,391,199 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_k56k.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:57 | 000,057,471 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_samp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:56 | 000,199,711 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_faxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:56 | 000,115,807 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_fsks.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:56 | 000,009,759 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_inst.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:55 | 000,289,887 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_fall.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:55 | 000,067,167 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_bsc2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:54 | 000,150,239 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hsf_amos.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:53 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hr1w.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:53 | 000,005,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpt4qic.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:52 | 000,324,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpojwia.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:52 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpsjmcro.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:51 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Avisioin) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt53tk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:51 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgtmcro.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:51 | 000,025,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpn.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:50 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt42tk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:49 | 000,126,976 | ---- | C] (Hewlett Packard) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt34tk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:49 | 000,048,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt33tk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:48 | 000,123,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt21tk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:47 | 000,119,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpdigwia.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:46 | 000,002,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hidswvd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:45 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hidserv.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:45 | 000,008,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hidgame.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:44 | 000,020,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hidbatt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:43 | 000,907,456 | ---- | C] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hcf_msft.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:43 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hanjadic.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:42 | 000,028,288 | ---- | C] (Gemplus) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\grserial.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:41 | 000,082,304 | ---- | C] (Gemplus) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\grclass.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:41 | 000,017,408 | ---- | C] (Gemplus) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\gpr400.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:40 | 000,059,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\gckernel.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:39 | 000,322,432 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\g400m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:39 | 000,010,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\gameenum.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:38 | 001,733,120 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\g400d.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:38 | 000,320,384 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\g200m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:37 | 000,470,144 | ---- | C] (Matrox Graphics Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\g200d.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:37 | 000,454,912 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxusbase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:35 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsroute.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:35 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxssend.exe
[2010/06/13 18:22:32 | 000,132,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsclntr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:32 | 000,111,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscfgwz.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:31 | 000,455,296 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fusbbase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:31 | 000,092,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fuusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:30 | 000,455,680 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fus2base.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:30 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftlx041e.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:28 | 000,442,240 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpnpbase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:28 | 000,441,728 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpcmbase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:27 | 000,444,416 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpcibase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:26 | 000,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fnfilter.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:26 | 000,034,173 | ---- | C] (Marconi Communications, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\forehe.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:25 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\flattemp.exe
[2010/06/13 18:22:24 | 000,027,165 | ---- | C] (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fetnd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:23 | 000,022,090 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fem556n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:22 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_fcachdll.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:22 | 000,024,618 | ---- | C] (NETGEAR) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fa410nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:21 | 000,016,074 | ---- | C] (NETGEAR Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fa312nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:21 | 000,011,850 | ---- | C] (FUJITSU LIMITED) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\f3ab18xj.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:20 | 000,012,362 | ---- | C] (FUJITSU LIMITED) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\f3ab18xi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:20 | 000,007,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\exabyte2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:19 | 000,016,998 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ex10.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:18 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esunid.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:18 | 000,025,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\et4000.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:17 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esunib.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:17 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esuni.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:16 | 000,057,856 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esuimgd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:16 | 000,034,816 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esuimg.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:16 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esucmd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:15 | 000,137,088 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\essm2e.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:15 | 000,043,008 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esucm.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:14 | 000,347,550 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es56tpi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:14 | 000,063,360 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ess.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:13 | 000,595,647 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es56cvmp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:13 | 000,594,238 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es56hpi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:12 | 000,174,464 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es198x.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:12 | 000,072,192 | ---- | C] (ESS Technology Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es1969.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:11 | 000,040,704 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es1371mp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:11 | 000,037,120 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\es1370mp.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:10 | 000,061,952 | ---- | C] (Equinox Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\eqnloop.exe
[2010/06/13 18:22:10 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] (Equinox Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\eqndiag.exe
[2010/06/13 18:22:10 | 000,051,200 | ---- | C] (Equinox Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\eqnlogr.exe
[2010/06/13 18:22:09 | 000,629,952 | ---- | C] (Equinox Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\eqn.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:09 | 000,114,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\epstw2k.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:09 | 000,018,503 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\epro4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:08 | 000,144,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\epcfw2k.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:08 | 000,006,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\enum1394.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:07 | 000,283,904 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\emu10k1m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
[2010/06/13 18:22:06 | 000,025,159 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\elnk3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:06 | 000,019,996 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\em556n4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:05 | 000,171,520 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el99xn51.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:05 | 000,070,174 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el98xn5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:05 | 000,007,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\elmsmc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:04 | 000,455,199 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el985n51.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:04 | 000,153,631 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el90xnd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:03 | 000,241,206 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el656se5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:03 | 000,066,591 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el90xbc5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:02 | 000,634,134 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el656ct5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:02 | 000,077,386 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el656nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:01 | 000,069,194 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el656cd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:01 | 000,026,141 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el589nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:00 | 000,069,692 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el575nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:22:00 | 000,024,653 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el574nd4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:59 | 000,055,999 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el556nd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:59 | 000,044,103 | ---- | C] (3Com Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\el515.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:58 | 000,514,587 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\edb500.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:58 | 000,019,594 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\e100isa4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:57 | 000,117,760 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\e100b325.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:57 | 000,050,719 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\e1000nt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:54 | 000,334,208 | ---- | C] (Yamaha Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ds1wdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:53 | 000,020,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dpti2o.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:51 | 000,028,062 | ---- | C] (National Semiconductor Coproration) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dp83820.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:51 | 000,023,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dot4usb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:50 | 000,012,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dot4prt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:50 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dot4scan.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:49 | 000,206,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dot4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:47 | 000,029,696 | ---- | C] (CNet Technology, Inc. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dm9pci5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:47 | 000,008,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dlttape.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:46 | 000,952,007 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\diwan.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:46 | 000,026,698 | ---- | C] (D-Link Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dlh5xnd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:44 | 000,236,060 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ditrace.exe
[2010/06/13 18:21:43 | 000,038,985 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\disrvsu.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:43 | 000,031,305 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\disrvpp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:42 | 000,006,729 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\disrvci.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:41 | 000,614,429 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digiview.exe
[2010/06/13 18:21:41 | 000,091,305 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dimaint.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:41 | 000,042,432 | ---- | C] (Digi International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digirlpt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:40 | 000,110,621 | ---- | C] (Digi International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digirlpt.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:40 | 000,021,606 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digiisdn.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:39 | 000,102,484 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digiinf.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:39 | 000,041,046 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digiisdn.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:38 | 000,229,462 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digifwrk.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:38 | 000,159,828 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digihlc.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:37 | 000,131,156 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digidbp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:37 | 000,103,044 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digidxb.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:37 | 000,090,525 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digifep5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:36 | 000,065,622 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digiasyn.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:36 | 000,037,735 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\digiasyn.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:34 | 000,419,357 | ---- | C] (Digi International) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dgconfig.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:34 | 000,029,531 | ---- | C] (Digi International Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dgapci.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:33 | 000,024,649 | ---- | C] (D-Link) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dfe650d.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:33 | 000,024,648 | ---- | C] (D-Link) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dfe650.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:32 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\devcon32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:32 | 000,024,064 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\devldr32.exe
[2010/06/13 18:21:31 | 000,020,928 | ---- | C] (Digital Networks, LLC) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\defpa.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:31 | 000,007,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ddsmc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:30 | 000,110,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dc260usd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:29 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dc240usd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:29 | 000,063,208 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dc21x4.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:28 | 000,080,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dc210usd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:28 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dc210_32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:27 | 000,014,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dac960nt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:26 | 000,179,584 | ---- | C] (Mylex Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dac2w2k.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:25 | 000,117,760 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\d100ib5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:24 | 000,049,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyzport.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:24 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyzports.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:23 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyyports.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:23 | 000,027,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyzcoins.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:22 | 000,050,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyyport.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:22 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyycoins.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:21 | 000,017,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyclad-z.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:21 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cyclom-y.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:20 | 000,111,872 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwcspud.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:20 | 000,093,952 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwcwdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:20 | 000,048,640 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwrwdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:19 | 000,072,832 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwbwdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:19 | 000,003,584 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwcosnt5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:18 | 000,003,072 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwbmidi.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:18 | 000,003,072 | ---- | C] (Crystal Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cwbase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:17 | 000,249,856 | ---- | C] (Comtrol® Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ctmasetp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:17 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ctwdm32.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:16 | 000,096,256 | ---- | C] (Copyright © Creative Technology Ltd. 1994-2001) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ctlsb16.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:16 | 000,003,712 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ctljystk.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:15 | 000,006,912 | ---- | C] (Creative Technology Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ctlfacem.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:14 | 000,175,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\csamsp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:14 | 000,042,112 | ---- | C] (Conexant Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\crtaud.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:13 | 000,216,064 | ---- | C] (COMPAQ Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cpscan.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:13 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cprofile.exe
[2010/06/13 18:21:12 | 000,060,970 | ---- | C] (Compaq Computer Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cpqtrnd5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:12 | 000,021,533 | ---- | C] (Compaq Computer Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cpqndis5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:11 | 000,014,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cpqarray.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:09 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\compbatt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:08 | 000,039,936 | ---- | C] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cnxt1803.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:07 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cnusd.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:06 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (CMD Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cmdide.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:05 | 000,020,736 | ---- | C] (OMNIKEY AG) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cmbp0wdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:05 | 000,013,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cmbatt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:04 | 000,248,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cl546xm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:03 | 000,170,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cl546x.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:03 | 000,111,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cl5465.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:02 | 000,045,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cirrus.sys
[2010/06/13 18:21:01 | 000,091,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cirrus.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:00 | 000,272,640 | ---- | C] (RAVISENT Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cinemclc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:59 | 000,980,034 | ---- | C] (Xircom) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cicap.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:58 | 000,838,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtbrkr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:57 | 001,677,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chsbrkr.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:56 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chgport.exe
[2010/06/13 18:20:56 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chgusr.exe
[2010/06/13 18:20:55 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chglogon.exe
[2010/06/13 18:20:55 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\changer.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:54 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\change.exe
[2010/06/13 18:20:53 | 000,049,182 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cem56n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:53 | 000,022,044 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cem33n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:52 | 000,027,164 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ce3n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:52 | 000,022,044 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cem28n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:51 | 000,021,530 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ce2n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:50 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cd20xrnt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:49 | 000,714,698 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cbmdmkxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:49 | 000,046,108 | ---- | C] (Xircom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cben5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:48 | 000,039,680 | ---- | C] (Silicom Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cb325.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:48 | 000,037,916 | ---- | C] (Fast Ethernet Controller Provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cb102.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:47 | 000,032,256 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\diapi2NT.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:46 | 000,164,923 | ---- | C] (Eicon Technology) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\diapi2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:46 | 000,054,528 | ---- | C] (Philips Semiconductors GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cap7146.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:45 | 000,121,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camext30.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:45 | 000,116,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camext30.ax
[2010/06/13 18:20:44 | 000,244,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camext20.ax
[2010/06/13 18:20:44 | 000,236,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camext20.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:43 | 000,074,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camexo20.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:43 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camexo20.ax
[2010/06/13 18:20:42 | 000,171,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camdrv30.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:41 | 000,314,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camdro21.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:41 | 000,223,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\camdrv21.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:40 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_iscii.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:40 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_is2022.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:08 | 000,013,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bulltlp3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:07 | 000,031,529 | ---- | C] (BreezeCOM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brzwlan.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:07 | 000,010,368 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brusbscn.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:06 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brserwdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:06 | 000,011,008 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brusbmdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:05 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brserif.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:05 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries,Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brscnrsm.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:04 | 000,039,552 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brparwdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:04 | 000,003,168 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brparimg.sys
[2010/06/13 18:20:03 | 000,041,472 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfusb.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:02 | 000,032,256 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfrsmg.exe
[2010/06/13 18:20:01 | 000,081,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfcwia.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:01 | 000,029,696 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmflpt.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:00 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brmfbidi.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:00 | 000,003,968 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brfiltup.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:59 | 000,012,160 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brfiltlo.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:59 | 000,002,944 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brfilt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:58 | 000,012,800 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brevif.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:57 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brbidiif.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:57 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brcoinst.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:55 | 000,102,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\binlsvc.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:54 | 000,871,388 | ---- | C] (BCM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcmdm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:54 | 000,026,568 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcm4e5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:53 | 000,054,271 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcm42xx5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:52 | 000,066,557 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bcm42u.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:52 | 000,014,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\battc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:51 | 000,036,128 | ---- | C] (3Dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\banshee.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:50 | 000,342,336 | ---- | C] (3Dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\banshee.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:50 | 000,096,640 | ---- | C] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\b57xp32.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:49 | 000,089,952 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\b1cbase.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:49 | 000,036,992 | ---- | C] (Aztech Systems Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aztw2320.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:48 | 000,144,384 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmenum.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:48 | 000,037,568 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmwan.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:47 | 000,087,552 | ---- | C] (AVM GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmcoxp.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:46 | 000,013,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avcstrm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:45 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:45 | 000,036,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avcaudio.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:39 | 000,070,528 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atiragem.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:38 | 000,104,832 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atiraged.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:37 | 000,281,600 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atimtai.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:36 | 000,289,664 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atimpab.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:36 | 000,075,136 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atimpae.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:35 | 000,268,160 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atidvai.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:35 | 000,037,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atievxx.exe
[2010/06/13 18:19:34 | 000,382,592 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atidrab.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:34 | 000,137,216 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atidrae.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:31 | 000,096,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ati.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:31 | 000,077,568 | ---- | C] (ATI Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ati.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:30 | 000,097,354 | ---- | C] (Bay Networks, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aspndis3.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:29 | 000,026,496 | ---- | C] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:29 | 000,022,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asc3350p.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:29 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asc3550.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:28 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_aqadmin.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:27 | 000,006,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\apmbatt.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:26 | 000,036,224 | ---- | C] (ADMtek Incorporated.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\an983.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:26 | 000,012,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\amsint.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:25 | 000,016,969 | ---- | C] (AmbiCom, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\amb8002.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:24 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\alifir.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:24 | 000,005,248 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aliide.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:23 | 000,056,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aic78xx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:23 | 000,027,678 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ali5261.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:22 | 000,055,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aic78u2.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:22 | 000,012,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aha154x.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:18 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agcgauge.ax
[2010/06/13 18:19:17 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_adsiisex.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:16 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adpu160m.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:15 | 000,046,112 | ---- | C] (Adaptec, Inc ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adptsf50.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:15 | 000,010,880 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admjoy.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:14 | 000,747,392 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8830.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:14 | 000,553,984 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8820.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:13 | 000,584,448 | ---- | C] (Aureal, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8810.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:13 | 000,020,160 | ---- | C] (ADMtek Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adm8511.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:12 | 000,007,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adicvls.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:11 | 000,084,480 | ---- | C] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97via.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:11 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] (Color Flatbed Scanner) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\acerscad.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:10 | 000,297,728 | ---- | C] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97sis.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:10 | 000,096,256 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97intc.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:09 | 000,231,552 | ---- | C] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ac97ali.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:09 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\abp480n5.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:08 | 000,462,848 | ---- | C] (Aureal Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\a3dapi.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:08 | 000,098,304 | ---- | C] (Aureal Semiconductor) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\a3d.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:07 | 000,048,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\61883.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:07 | 000,038,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\8514a.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:07 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\4mmdat.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:06 | 000,689,216 | ---- | C] (3dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\3dfxvs.dll
[2010/06/13 18:19:06 | 000,148,352 | ---- | C] (3dfx Interactive, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\3dfxvsm.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:05 | 000,762,780 | ---- | C] (3Com, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\3cwmcru.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:05 | 000,053,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\1394bus.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:05 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\1394vdbg.sys
[2010/06/13 18:18:50 | 000,066,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\s3legacy.dll
[2010/06/13 18:18:45 | 002,145,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ntkrnlmp.exe
[2010/06/13 18:05:32 | 000,361,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tcpip.backup
[2010/06/13 18:04:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\TCPIP_Fix
[2010/06/13 16:24:12 | 000,998,736 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2010/06/13 15:53:51 | 000,138,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\afd.sys
[2010/06/13 13:07:01 | 001,445,888 | ---- | C] (Option^Explicit Software Solutions) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\WinsockxpFix.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2010/06/13 12:24:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2010/06/13 11:45:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2010/06/12 21:13:48 | 000,572,416 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/06/12 21:09:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2010/06/12 21:08:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
[2010/06/12 21:08:33 | 000,791,393 | ---- | C] (Lars Hederer ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\erunt_setup.exe
[2010/06/11 00:39:26 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/06/11 00:39:11 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/06/11 00:39:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/06/10 20:37:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ERDNT
[2010/06/10 06:25:56 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Recent
[2010/06/09 23:40:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010/06/09 23:28:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010/06/09 22:48:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
[2010/06/09 22:20:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\scripting
[2010/06/09 22:19:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\l2schemas
[2010/06/09 22:19:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\en
[2010/06/09 22:06:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic
[2010/06/09 21:27:19 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\PrivacIE
[2010/06/09 21:19:02 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\IETldCache
[2010/06/09 21:08:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\WBEM
[2010/06/09 21:03:36 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ie8
[2010/06/08 19:10:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\CS Saved PFC
[2010/06/08 18:41:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2010/06/08 18:41:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2010/06/08 18:36:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
[2010/06/08 18:03:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2010/06/08 17:59:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\pss
[2010/06/07 22:18:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Sun
[2010/06/07 20:55:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Local Settings\Application Data\Threat Expert
[2010/06/07 15:42:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2010/06/05 18:48:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2010/06/05 18:48:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2010/06/04 21:25:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2010/06/04 21:21:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Adobe
[4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/06/13 18:30:08 | 000,000,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/06/13 18:15:09 | 000,000,882 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/06/13 18:15:04 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/06/13 18:14:57 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/06/13 18:14:09 | 008,912,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\ntuser.dat
[2010/06/13 18:14:09 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\ntuser.ini
[2010/06/13 18:06:43 | 005,353,564 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/06/13 17:46:20 | 000,243,455 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\TCPIP_Fix.exe
[2010/06/13 16:20:00 | 000,998,736 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe
[2010/06/13 16:00:58 | 000,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2010/06/13 16:00:52 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2010/06/13 15:31:27 | 000,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/06/13 13:04:38 | 001,445,888 | ---- | M] (Option^Explicit Software Solutions) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\WinsockxpFix.exe
[2010/06/13 11:43:30 | 003,707,414 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/06/13 11:24:38 | 000,432,356 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/06/13 11:24:38 | 000,067,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/06/13 11:24:37 | 000,508,780 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/06/13 11:17:24 | 000,002,467 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/06/12 21:09:00 | 000,000,611 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2010/06/12 21:09:00 | 000,000,592 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\ERUNT.lnk
[2010/06/12 19:52:50 | 001,402,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\HiJackThis.msi
[2010/06/12 19:41:10 | 000,572,416 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/06/12 19:40:48 | 000,791,393 | ---- | M] (Lars Hederer ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\erunt_setup.exe
[2010/06/11 23:24:00 | 000,000,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Norton AntiVirus - Run Full System Scan - Valued Customer.job
[2010/06/11 00:39:29 | 000,000,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/06/11 00:06:06 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/06/10 04:00:26 | 000,212,834 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\My Documents\cc_20100610_040023.reg
[2010/06/09 22:48:12 | 000,141,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/06/09 22:03:54 | 000,250,048 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2010/06/08 20:45:25 | 000,402,932 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.bak
[2010/06/08 20:34:38 | 000,000,552 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2010/06/08 19:48:44 | 000,402,932 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.20100608-204525.backup
[2010/06/08 19:47:40 | 000,402,932 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.20100608-194843.backup
[2010/06/08 19:13:26 | 000,000,004 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2010/06/08 18:55:04 | 000,074,796 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\My Documents\cc_20100608_185456.reg
[2010/06/08 18:41:28 | 000,000,933 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/06/08 18:36:41 | 000,001,548 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/06/08 18:15:01 | 000,000,211 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2010/06/07 22:18:33 | 000,000,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/06/02 22:13:57 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
[2010/05/23 16:44:12 | 000,080,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\My Documents\SUNY Albany.doc
[2010/05/21 17:01:46 | 000,019,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\My Documents\Doc1.doc
[2010/05/15 22:34:58 | 000,001,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
[4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/06/13 18:28:23 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xrxscnui.dll
[2010/06/13 18:28:22 | 000,027,648 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xrxftplt.exe
[2010/06/13 18:28:20 | 000,028,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xjis.nls
[2010/06/13 18:25:37 | 000,083,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\prcp.nls
[2010/06/13 18:25:37 | 000,083,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\prc.nls
[2010/06/13 18:23:59 | 000,047,066 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ksc.nls
[2010/06/13 18:23:58 | 001,158,818 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\korwbrkr.lex
[2010/06/13 18:23:21 | 000,134,339 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekr.lex
[2010/06/13 18:22:50 | 000,165,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt53.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:50 | 000,093,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt42.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:49 | 000,101,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt34.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:48 | 000,089,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt33.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:48 | 000,083,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hpgt21.dll
[2010/06/13 18:22:42 | 000,108,827 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hanja.lex
[2010/06/13 18:21:45 | 000,037,962 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\divaprop.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:45 | 000,029,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\divasu.dll
[2010/06/13 18:21:44 | 000,006,216 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\divaci.dll
[2010/06/13 18:20:38 | 000,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_864.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:38 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_870.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:37 | 000,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_862.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:37 | 000,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_858.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:36 | 000,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_720.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:36 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_708.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:35 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28596.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:34 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_21027.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:34 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_21025.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:33 | 000,177,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20949.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:33 | 000,173,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20936.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:32 | 000,180,770 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20932.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:32 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20924.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:31 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20880.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:31 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20871.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:30 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20838.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:30 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20833.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:29 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20424.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:29 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20423.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:29 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20420.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:28 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20297.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:28 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20290.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:27 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20285.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:27 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20284.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:26 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20280.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:26 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20278.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:25 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20277.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:25 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20273.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:24 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20269.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:24 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20108.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:23 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20107.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:23 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20106.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:22 | 000,187,938 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20005.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:22 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20105.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:21 | 000,185,378 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20003.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:21 | 000,180,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20004.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:20 | 000,186,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20001.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:20 | 000,173,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20002.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:19 | 000,189,986 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1361.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:19 | 000,180,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20000.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:18 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1149.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:17 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1148.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:17 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1147.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:16 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1146.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:16 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1145.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:15 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1144.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:15 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1143.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:14 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1142.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:14 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1141.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:14 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1140.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:13 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1047.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:12 | 000,173,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10008.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:12 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10021.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:11 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10005.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:11 | 000,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10004.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:10 | 000,195,618 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10002.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:10 | 000,177,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10003.nls
[2010/06/13 18:20:09 | 000,162,850 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10001.nls
[2010/06/13 18:19:56 | 000,082,172 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bopomofo.nls
[2010/06/13 18:19:55 | 000,066,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\big5.nls
[2010/06/13 18:19:43 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atixbar.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:42 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ativxbar.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:42 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ativttxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:41 | 000,017,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atitvsnd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:41 | 000,009,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ativmdcd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:40 | 000,026,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atirtsnd.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:40 | 000,017,152 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atitunep.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:39 | 000,049,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atirtcap.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:38 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atipcxxx.sys
[2010/06/13 18:19:33 | 000,046,464 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atibt829.sys
[2010/06/13 18:13:38 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\resetlog.txt
[2010/06/13 18:04:09 | 000,243,455 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\TCPIP_Fix.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/06/13 12:26:20 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2010/06/13 11:50:09 | 003,707,414 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/06/13 11:17:20 | 000,002,467 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/06/12 21:13:52 | 001,402,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\HiJackThis.msi
[2010/06/12 21:09:00 | 000,000,611 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2010/06/12 21:09:00 | 000,000,592 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\ERUNT.lnk
[2010/06/11 06:28:49 | 000,000,030 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\reset.log
[2010/06/11 00:39:29 | 000,000,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/06/11 00:06:04 | 000,107,596 | ---- | C] () -- C:\toolkit_widget.gif
[2010/06/10 04:00:25 | 000,212,834 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\My Documents\cc_20100610_040023.reg
[2010/06/08 20:34:33 | 000,000,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d8caps.dat
[2010/06/08 19:10:40 | 000,000,004 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2010/06/08 18:55:01 | 000,074,796 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\My Documents\cc_20100608_185456.reg
[2010/06/08 18:41:28 | 000,000,933 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/06/08 18:36:39 | 000,001,548 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/06/07 22:18:33 | 000,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010/06/07 17:26:59 | 000,767,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BDTSupport.dll.old
[2010/05/15 22:34:58 | 000,001,915 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
[2008/07/08 11:54:54 | 000,000,146 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdplayer.ini
[2006/12/30 14:24:25 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CNMVS7C.DLL
[2006/01/02 10:09:28 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/12/29 17:42:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\OpPrintServer.INI
[2005/04/19 20:25:02 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PROTOCOL.INI
[2005/03/23 22:53:56 | 000,004,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST(2).INI
[2005/03/23 22:53:56 | 000,001,405 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msdfmap(2).ini
[2003/02/07 00:23:22 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2003/02/06 23:41:02 | 000,363,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2003/02/06 23:40:09 | 000,532,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PIC.dll
[2003/02/06 23:40:09 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\HKNTDLL.dll
[2003/02/06 22:48:54 | 000,001,065 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winamp.ini
[2003/02/06 22:48:18 | 000,000,310 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\net2fone.ini
[2003/02/06 20:48:57 | 000,225,280 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwrsda.dll
[2003/02/06 20:48:50 | 000,027,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvcod.dll
[2003/02/06 20:48:44 | 000,018,253 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ssnvfx.ini
[2003/02/06 20:48:37 | 000,001,094 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2003/02/06 20:48:37 | 000,000,466 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emver.ini

========== LOP Check ==========

[2006/12/30 14:24:14 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CanonBJ
[2010/06/11 23:16:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2005/08/11 14:15:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2010/06/08 19:12:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Aim
[2003/02/06 22:41:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\InterTrust
[2007/03/09 23:44:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Valued Customer\Application Data\Viewpoint

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2003/02/06 22:07:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2010/06/10 23:15:11 | 000,000,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\avenger.txt
[2010/06/08 18:15:01 | 000,000,211 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2010/06/13 16:05:38 | 000,013,005 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ComboFix.txt
[2003/02/06 22:07:54 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2003/02/06 22:07:54 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2003/02/06 23:35:55 | 000,001,163 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IPH.PH
[2003/02/06 22:07:54 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2005/05/01 15:13:29 | 000,047,564 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\NTDETECT.COM
[2010/06/09 22:03:54 | 000,250,048 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2010/06/13 18:14:54 | 704,643,072 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2010/06/13 16:24:41 | 000,036,200 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.3.2.0_13.06.2010_16.24.26_log.txt
[2008/04/30 18:32:00 | 000,107,596 | ---- | M] () -- C:\toolkit_widget.gif

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\user32.dll /md5 >
[2008/04/13 20:12:08 | 000,578,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll

< %systemroot%\system32\ws2_32.dll /md5 >
[2008/04/13 20:12:10 | 000,082,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ws2_32.dll

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2003/02/06 13:56:08 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2003/02/06 13:56:08 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2003/02/06 13:56:08 | 000,401,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /180 >
[2010/04/29 15:39:26 | 000,020,952 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/04/29 15:39:38 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

< %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll >
[2005/05/07 01:00:00 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (CANON INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\CNMPD7C.DLL
[2005/05/07 01:00:00 | 000,059,392 | ---- | M] (CANON INC.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\CNMPP7C.DLL
[2008/07/06 08:06:10 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\filterpipelineprintproc.dll

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\afd.sys /md5 >
[2008/08/14 06:04:36 | 000,138,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=7E775010EF291DA96AD17CA4B17137D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\afd.sys
< End of report >

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Could you please try this:

1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click Devices.
3. Click AFD Networking Support Environment.
4. Click Startup.
5. Click Automatic, and then click OK.
6. Click Close, and then shut down and restart the computer.
7. In Control Panel, double-click Devices. Verify that the AFD Networking Support Environment is started.

headphone69

headphone69

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
i have xp where is that in control panel i don't see anything that says devices

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
See if these instructions are any better.

Go to Start > Run > compmgmt.msc

On the lefthand side you should see something called Services and Applications.

Double click on this and you should see Services and WMI Contrl drop down.

Double Click on Services and proceed with these instructions:

Click AFD Networking Support Environment.
Click Startup.
Click Automatic, and then click OK.
Click Close, and then shut down and restart the computer.