Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help for a new build comp

• Please log in to reply

soulanima

soulanima

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hello everyone!

i need your help guys and gals,my system has no beeping errors and no video and i followed all the instructions all of you provided in this forums, here are the hardware i equip this machine with.

AMD chip Althlon 64x2
BioStar mother board MCP6P M2+ ver 6.1
XFX ver 9 graphic card 768MB DDR2 PCI-E
Western Digital Caviar Green hard drive 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 3G
Lite On 24x DVDRW SATA OEM
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE
Ultra LSP750w power supply
cooler master HAF 922 case
this machine turns on wonderful but no errors no beeping only no video, any tips, opinions,suggestions welcome.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Does your computer seem to start up? Power light and hard disk light turn on? can you hear the fans running?( I do know you say its running but make sure it is) If you hit the delete key while the computer is starting up, can you see a BIOS blue screen? If you can then you may need to disable the onboard video for the video card you installed to work. Have you tried taking the video card out and hooking the monitor to the onboard video? I do not see any motherboard system speaker from pictures i have looked up so you may not be able to hear any problem beeps.

SRX660