Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can you recommend an updated gaming/entertainment PC build?

• Please log in to reply

Walker

Walker

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
This is my first attempt at building a PC from scratch. I'm going to be using it for gaming, school and some video editing. The most I can spend on this build right about now is $800, but I can scrap a few pieces from old computers and hope to find some really good deals on the more expensive components.

Please recommend builds or single components that I should start looking for. I've been out of the computer shopping scene for a few years now, so you could imagine how lost I am when looking at all of the new hardware. I'm a novice when it comes to computers, I've installed just about every component but have never done a full build by myself. I'm looking forward to the process and really can't wait much longer! Thanks for your time. :)

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
System Builder Marathon, March 2010: $750 Gaming PC
http://www.tomshardw...ng-pc,2578.html

?