Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Alt-Tab Annoying Problem

• Please log in to reply

Kosta Kondratenko

Kosta Kondratenko

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hi guys,

This is a very annoying problem, when I switch between programs I press Alt-Tab however recently an annoying bug has crept up where I have to press Alt-Tab twice in order to switch programs, it sounds trivial but it's so annoying. Can anyone let me know how I can get around this?

One thing I should mention is that I have this add-on for my Windows Xp that allows me to actually see the pic of the applications I'm switching to similar to Vista. Anyway I don't think that's the problem as that has always worked with no headaches.

Regards
P.S. Also how can I change my default e-mail as it is no longer [email protected] and I wish to receive my e-mails at a different address.

Edited by Kosta Kondratenko, 15 June 2010 - 10:23 PM.

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Firstly reset the keyboard repeat rate in Control Panel, to max try again with Alt - Tab and then if that works OK, reduce to the level that it still works.
If still no success try this link below, the Alt Tab replacement

http://www.microsoft...ppowertoys.mspx

For email see screenshot attachment

Edited by Macboatmaster, 16 June 2010 - 02:10 PM.