Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ebook reader vs pocket pc

• Please log in to reply

seamog

seamog

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I started out researching ebook readers as an easier way to travel with several books. (I am an avid reader) While researching I came across info on the Pocket PCs and find that for the money I can get a Pocket PC for close to the same price as the ebook readers currently on the market. My concern is that currently my ebooks are using the Microsoft Reader program and was wondering/hoping that if I went with a Pocket PC that I would be able to upload the Microsoft Reader program to the Pocket PC and read my books with the Pocket PC. Is this a doable thing????? I ask as I have quite a few books that are have the LIT file format and rather than having to convert all those books if I can get a pocket pc to accept the Microsoft Reader program I would be good to go not to mention all the other things a pocket pc can do other than just read a book.

Advertisements