Nothing shows in your logs that I can see at this point.
But doesn't mean it isn't there.
Please click here
to download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
- Double click on the file you just downloaded and let it install.
- It will install to your desktop.
- After that leave what is selected and put a check next to My Computer.
- Click on the option that says Threat Detection and change it to Disinfect,delete if disinfection fails.
- Then click on Start Scan.
- Before it is done it may prompt for action regardless of the setting so choose delete if prompted.
- When the scan is done no log will be produced.
- Click on the bottom where it says Report to open the report.
- Then highlight of of the items found by using ctrl + a on your keyboard to select all or use your mouse to select all then right click and choose copy.
- This will copy the items that it found to the clipboard you can then open notepad (go to start then run then type in notepad) and choose paste to paste the contents into Notepad.
- You can save this on the desktop.
- Post the contents of the document in your next reply.
Note: This tool will self uninstall when you close it so please save the log before closing it.