Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Automatic tag tip variables no longer appear in CuteHtml

• Please log in to reply

claudiathompson

claudiathompson

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hello,

I use CuteHtml for my html Editor. When inserting a tag like <P> for paragraph, etc. normally you put in the less then sign then the P and right after that where your mouse is, a choice appears in a box like "ALIGN=" then you choose that and another appears like "CENTER" or "LEFT" etc. But suddenly they dont appear, I have to just type it out myself. Ive been using CuteHtml for years and it never did this before. Here is what its supposed to do, according to the Instructions:

If a tag requires multiple variables, subsequent tag tip boxes will appear for selection until the tag is complete. Insert a right caret at the end to close the tag.

Support for CuteHtml is no longer available. So I cant ask them.

Advertisements