Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

invisible audio spyware?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Zylocks

Zylocks

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
ok so i know I have some form of trojan virus or something. ive scanned with avast free antivirus, ad-aware, and superantispyware, and they have removed a couple of trojans but i still have audio problems.

the virus plays random music, that cuts off halfway through it. it plays ads that cut out halfway through as well. it also makes a clicking sound every couple of minutes. kind of like the sound IE makes when you click on a link or something? its very familiar but i cant quiet place it.

it also minimizes everything every 10 minutes or so. this is the most annoying problem, because it minimizes games im in :). when this happens, i can alt + tab, and see an IE web page for a couple of seconds. i quickly wrote it down once and it was http://ad.questmedianet.com/adserv.

anyways, im not sure what to do. i googled that website, and saw that a couple of other people have linked it to a virus, but didn't find much of a solution.

any help would be appreciated! this is pissing me off :).

thanks,

-Adam

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

My name is SweetTech. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.

If you have already received help elsewhere please inform me so that this topic can be closed.

If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:

• Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post.
  • Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you.
    Reading too lightly will cause you to miss important steps, which could have destructive effects.
  • If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
  • These instructions have been specifically tailored to your computer and the issues you are experiencing with your computer. It's important to note that these instructions are not suitable for any other computer, even if the issues are fairly similar.
  • Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
  • If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
  • Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
  • I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together :)
    Because of this, you must reply within three days
    failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
  • Please do not PM me directly for help. If you have any questions, post them in this topic. The only time you can and should PM me is when I have not been replying to you for several days (usually around 3 days) and you need an explanation. If that's the case, just send me a message on here. :)
  • Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
    Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.

OTL Custom Scan
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
    drivers32
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\*.wt
    %systemroot%\system32\*.ruy
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2
    %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.*
    %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.bak1
    %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.ini
    %systemroot%\system32\*.jpg
    %systemroot%\*.jpg
    %systemroot%\*.png
    %systemroot%\*.scr
    %systemroot%\*._sy
    %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.*
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Update\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
  • You may need two posts to fit them both in.

NEXT:

Scanning with GMER

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

NEXT:

Please make sure you include the following items in your next post:

1. Any comments or questions you may have that you'd like for me to answer in my next post to you.
2. The logs that were produced after running the OTL scans. (OTL.txt & Extras.txt)
3. The log that was produced after running GMER
4. An update on how your computer is currently running.

It would be helpful if you could answer each question in the order asked, as well as numbering your answers.

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
thanks for such a timely reply! i'll get onto this right now, and reply with what you asked for ;D

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. :)

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
2. OTL logs.

extras.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 28/07/2010 9:50:40 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.5512)
Locale: 00001009 | Country: Canada | Language: ENC | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 76.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 91.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 3070 3070 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 149.04 Gb Total Space | 32.93 Gb Free Space | 22.09% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ADAMA
Current User Name: Adam
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"3724:TCP" = 3724:TCP:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader: 3724
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe" = C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Warcraft III.exe:*:Enabled:Warcraft III -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Groove -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office OneNote -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Adams [bleep]\Downloads\uTorrent.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Adams [bleep]\Downloads\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" = C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Launcher -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.1.3.9947-to-3.2.0.10192-enUS-downloader.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.1.3.9947-to-3.2.0.10192-enUS-downloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe" = C:\Program Files\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe:*:Enabled:Ventrilo.exe -- (Flagship Industries, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.2.0.10192-to-3.2.0.10314-enUS-downloader.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.2.0.10192-to-3.2.0.10314-enUS-downloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.2.0.10314-to-3.2.2.10482-enUS-downloader.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.2.0.10314-to-3.2.2.10482-enUS-downloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.2.2.10482-to-3.2.2.10505-enUS-downloader.exe" = C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW-3.2.2.10482-to-3.2.2.10505-enUS-downloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\uTorrent.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\SPSSInc\Statistics17\statistics.com" = C:\Program Files\SPSSInc\Statistics17\statistics.com:*:Disabled:Statistics17:com -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\SPSSInc\Statistics17\SPSSWinWrapIDE.exe" = C:\Program Files\SPSSInc\Statistics17\SPSSWinWrapIDE.exe:*:Disabled:SPSS Basic Script Editor -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\SPSSInc\Statistics17\statistics.exe" = C:\Program Files\SPSSInc\Statistics17\statistics.exe:*:Disabled:Statistics17:exe -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Heroes of Newerth\hon.exe" = C:\Program Files\Heroes of Newerth\hon.exe:*:Enabled:Heroes of Newerth -- (S2 Games)
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\StarCraft II.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\StarCraft II.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Launcher -- (Blizzard Entertainment)
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15097\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15097\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15133\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15133\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15250\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15250\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15343\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15343\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15392\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15392\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15449\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15449\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15580\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15580\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services\OctoshapeClient.exe" = C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Octoshape\Octoshape Streaming Services\OctoshapeClient.exe:*:Enabled:Main program for Octoshape client -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15623\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15623\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15655\SC2.exe" = C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\Versions\Base15655\SC2.exe:*:Enabled:StarCraft II -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" = C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe:*:Enabled:Steam -- (Valve Corporation)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR
"{036AA4D4-6D32-11D4-9875-00105ACE7734}" = Logitech iTouch Software
"{048298C9-A4D3-490B-9FF9-AB023A9238F3}" = Steam
"{18388EF8-E0A3-442B-8BFE-E2F1B3D05C91}" = iTunes
"{1B2DBF55-05D4-4072-87D8-689141E262BD}" = Creative ZEN
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}" = HiJackThis
"{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3
"{5809E7CF-4DCF-11D4-9875-00105ACE7734}" = Logitech MouseWare 9.80
"{5EE7D259-D137-4438-9A5F-42F432EC0421}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.4053
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{74BF0A46-DF67-4D86-B038-BF0E51871B66}" = Ai Booster
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com
"{789289CA-F73A-4A16-A331-54D498CE069F}" = Ventrilo Client
"{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}" = Segoe UI
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{AB05F2C8-F608-403b-95E1-FD8ADFACD31E}" = Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
"{AC134D03-97F1-45B9-B32A-52E885AFA895}" = Mobile Phone Suite Easy Synchronization
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A92000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.2
"{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
"{B5C209B1-8DDB-4642-A573-375B951514CB}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}" = Apple Software Update
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C9BED750-1211-4480-B1A5-718A3BE15525}" = REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver
"{CD95F661-A5C4-44F5-A6AA-ECDD91C240B8}" = WinZip 12.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware
"{E0D51394-1D45-460A-B62D-383BC4F8B335}" = QuickTime
"{E55B3271-7CA8-4D0C-AE06-69A24856E996}_is1" = Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC
"{E6607F5B-50E7-4B54-81B7-F0600E3C8CF4}" = Belkin F5D8053 N Wireless USB Adapter
"{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}" = SoundMAX
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
"{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}" = Windows Live Call
"Ad-Aware" = Ad-Aware
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"avast5" = avast! Free Antivirus
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"DivX Setup.divx.com" = DivX Setup
"ENTERPRISE" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"hon" = Heroes of Newerth
"HotspotShield" = Hotspot Shield 1.44
"InstallShield_{E6607F5B-50E7-4B54-81B7-F0600E3C8CF4}" = Belkin F5D8053 N Wireless USB Adapter
"JDiskReport 1.3.2" = JGoodies JDiskReport 1.3.2
"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.5.9
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NVIDIA Display Control Panel" = NVIDIA Display Control Panel
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager" = NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.3
"StarCraft II Beta" = StarCraft II Beta
"Steam App 240" = Counter-Strike: Source
"SysInfo" = Creative System Information
"TautologyBandwidthMeter" = Tautology Bandwidth Meter 1.7 (remove only)
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.0.0
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"World of Warcraft" = World of Warcraft
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"ZENcast Organizer" = ZENcast Organizer

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"The Oil Blue Demo" = The Oil Blue Demo
"uTorrent" = µTorrent
"Warcraft III" = Warcraft III: All Products

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Antivirus Events ]
Error - 11/08/2009 3:08:31 AM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = avast! | ID = 33554522
Description =

Error - 14/12/2009 8:14:20 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = avast! | ID = 33554522
Description =

[ Application Events ]
Error - 06/06/2010 2:08:53 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application chrome.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module
npswf32.dll, version 10.0.32.18, fault address 0x00231efd.

Error - 01/07/2010 4:01:51 AM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application avastui.exe, version 5.0.545.0, faulting module
mfc90u.dll, version 9.0.30729.4148, fault address 0x00053788.

Error - 20/07/2010 1:44:01 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....uthrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Error - 20/07/2010 1:44:01 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....uthrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying

Error - 20/07/2010 1:44:01 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
with error: The server name or address could not be resolved

Error - 20/07/2010 1:44:01 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
with error: This network connection does not exist.

Error - 20/07/2010 1:44:23 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Error - 27/07/2010 1:26:50 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Error - 27/07/2010 1:26:50 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

[ System Events ]
Error - 03/07/2010 9:55:28 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 192.168.0.101 for the Network Card with network
address 001731E9BEA8 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.2.1 (The DHCP Server
sent a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 05/07/2010 3:33:47 AM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 192.168.2.26 for the Network Card with network
address 001731E9BEA8 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server
sent a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 06/07/2010 5:24:17 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7006
Description = The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following
error: %%5

Error - 06/07/2010 5:24:18 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7006
Description = The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following

Error - 06/07/2010 5:24:19 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7006

Error - 21/07/2010 8:22:51 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The SASDIFSV service failed to start due to the following error: %%183

Error - 22/07/2010 1:06:11 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Print | ID = 19
Description = Sharing printer failed + 1722, Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
share name Printer.

Error - 23/07/2010 8:36:11 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Dhcp | ID = 1002
Description = The IP address lease 10.4.8.48 for the Network Card with network address
00FF712B35E1 has been denied by the DHCP server 10.8.63.254 (The DHCP Server sent
a DHCPNACK message).

Error - 27/07/2010 9:54:49 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Description = The DCOM Server Process Launcher service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000
milliseconds: Reboot the machine.

Error - 27/07/2010 9:54:49 PM | Computer Name = ADAMA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The Terminal Services service terminated unexpectedly. It has done
this 1 time(s).

< End of report >

OTL.txt

OTL logfile created on: 28/07/2010 9:50:40 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.5512)
Locale: 00001009 | Country: Canada | Language: ENC | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 76.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 91.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 3070 3070 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 149.04 Gb Total Space | 32.93 Gb Free Space | 22.09% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ADAMA
Current User Name: Adam
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\My Documents\Downloads\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\openvpntray.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\openvpnas.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\hsswd.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\HssWPR\hsssrv.exe (AnchorFree Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Easy Synchronization\LogitechEasySync.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Easy Synchronization\servicestub.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\EM_EXEC.EXE (Logitech Inc.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\My Documents\Downloads\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Scrolling\LGMSGHK.DLL (Logitech Inc.)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Logitech\MouseWare\system\LgWndHk.dll (Logitech Inc.)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe (Lavasoft)
SRV - (avast! Web Scanner) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV - (avast! Mail Scanner) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV - (HssTrayService) -- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\HssTrayService.exe ()
SRV - (HotspotShieldService) -- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\openvpnas.exe ()
SRV - (HssWd) -- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\bin\hsswd.exe ()
SRV - (HssSrv) -- C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\HssWPR\hsssrv.exe (AnchorFree Inc.)
SRV - (Logitech Easy Synchronization) -- C:\Program Files\Logitech\Easy Synchronization\servicestub.exe ()

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (UltraMonMirror) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\UltraMonMirror.sys File not found
DRV - (Lbd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys (Lavasoft AB)
DRV - (aswTdi) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswTdi.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV - (aswSP) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV - (aswRdr) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRdr.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV - (aswMon2) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswmon2.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV - (aswFsBlk) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV - (Aavmker4) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aavmker4.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (HssDrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HssDrv.sys (AnchorFree Inc.)
DRV - (taphss) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\taphss.sys (AnchorFree Inc)
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASENUM) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (sptd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys ()
DRV - (HDAudBus) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
DRV - (ADIHdAudAddService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ADIHdAud.sys (Analog Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (rt2870) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rt2870.sys (Ralink Technology, Corp.)
DRV - (RTLE8023xp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Rtenicxp.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation )
DRV - (SenFiltService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys (Sensaura)
DRV - (vserial) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vserial.sys (ELTIMA Software)
DRV - (vsbus) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vsb.sys (ELTIMA Software)
DRV - (AsIO) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AsIO.sys ()
DRV - (MTsensor) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASACPI.sys ()
DRV - (LMouFlt2) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMouFlt2.Sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (LHidUsb) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LHidUsb.sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (LHidFlt2) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LHidFlt2.Sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (LCcfltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LCcfltr.sys (Logitech, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Search the Web"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.1.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {e810ab4a-05c3-4ae8-bba3-3390cead7f7f}:1.7

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/07/14 03:47:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/07/14 03:47:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/06/02 22:46:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/06/02 22:46:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\[email protected]
[2010/07/14 03:48:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2gvdsbrs.default\extensions
[2009/12/16 01:57:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock Plus) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2gvdsbrs.default\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2010/07/14 03:48:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2gvdsbrs.default\extensions\{e810ab4a-05c3-4ae8-bba3-3390cead7f7f}
[2010/01/05 18:04:22 | 000,001,741 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2gvdsbrs.default\searchplugins\search-the-web.xml
[2010/07/14 03:48:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/08/19 17:02:24 | 000,000,023 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Groove GFS Browser Helper) - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Hotspot Shield Class) - {F9E4A054-E9B1-4BC3-83A3-76A1AE736170} - C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\HssIE\HssIE.dll (AnchorFree Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Ad-Watch] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe (Lavasoft)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast5] C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Logitech Utility] C:\WINDOWS\LOGI_MWX.EXE (Logitech Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SoundMAX] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ClearAllHistory] C:\Program Files\ClearAllHistory\cah.exe File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 () - C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\My Documents\My Pictures\Best_Friends_by_spacecoyote.jpg
O24 - Desktop Components:1 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {FE24CD78-7C63-465D-8787-4EDF7FC79895} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Easy Synchronization\shellexecutehook.dll ()
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/11/15 22:16:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{2899b7cf-b38d-11dd-a575-f2337ff5aede}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\wd_windows_tools\WDSetup.exe -- File not found
O33 - MountPoints2\{35a52a3f-6b30-11de-a5e2-001731e9bea8}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = .\Encryption Tool\MaxtorEncryption.exe
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe ()
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

Drivers32: msacm.iac2 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\iac25_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.siren - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sirenacm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv50 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_32.dll (Intel Corporation)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (17183584330711040)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/07/28 21:27:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2010/07/28 00:36:25 | 000,095,024 | ---- | C] (Sunbelt Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SBREDrv.sys
[2010/07/28 00:34:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Sunbelt Software
[2010/07/27 16:13:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Adobe
[2010/07/27 13:26:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2010/07/27 01:46:32 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{BD986C1B-72EC-4B82-B47B-6CAC4E6F494E}
[2010/07/27 01:45:47 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Config.Msi
[2010/07/22 03:08:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\The Oil Blue Demo
[2010/07/19 21:33:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\DivX Shared
[2010/07/13 20:35:15 | 000,744,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helpsvc.exe
[2010/07/12 00:34:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\mumford and sons
[2010/07/06 17:24:17 | 000,038,848 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\avastSS.scr
[2010/07/03 20:54:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Steam
[2010/06/29 01:06:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\SxsCaPendDel
[2010/06/29 00:12:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Logitech
[9 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[4 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/07/28 21:52:00 | 000,000,974 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1614895754-1935655697-725345543-1003UA.job
[2010/07/28 21:41:32 | 000,000,236 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\OGALogon.job
[2010/07/28 21:41:31 | 000,012,598 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/07/28 21:40:51 | 000,276,202 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvApps.xml
[2010/07/28 21:39:23 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/07/28 21:39:10 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/07/28 21:29:12 | 000,002,445 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/07/28 02:05:54 | 006,815,744 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\ntuser.dat
[2010/07/28 02:05:54 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\ntuser.ini
[2010/07/28 01:57:12 | 000,002,533 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Word 2007.lnk
[2010/07/28 00:39:29 | 000,000,458 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/07/28 00:36:24 | 000,095,024 | ---- | M] (Sunbelt Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\SBREDrv.sys
[2010/07/28 00:33:41 | 000,000,885 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/28 00:33:40 | 000,000,867 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/28 00:31:45 | 000,162,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/07/27 23:52:00 | 000,000,922 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1614895754-1935655697-725345543-1003Core.job
[2010/07/27 21:18:04 | 000,000,582 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2010/07/27 21:18:04 | 000,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2010/07/27 21:18:04 | 000,000,211 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2010/07/27 16:24:31 | 000,000,051 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iTouch.ini
[2010/07/27 16:21:41 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
[2010/07/27 16:20:04 | 000,000,054 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rp_stats.dat
[2010/07/27 16:20:04 | 000,000,039 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rp_rules.dat
[2010/07/27 16:19:52 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cd.dat
[2010/07/22 03:08:50 | 000,001,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\The Oil Blue Demo.lnk
[2010/07/20 03:24:50 | 000,000,745 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Shortcut to iexplore.exe.lnk
[2010/07/19 21:34:02 | 000,001,466 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\DivX Movies.lnk
[2010/07/14 03:47:42 | 000,001,602 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/07/12 04:55:39 | 000,064,288 | ---- | M] (Lavasoft AB) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Lbd.sys
[2010/07/12 04:55:38 | 000,015,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe
[2010/07/06 17:24:18 | 000,002,626 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT
[2010/07/03 23:59:04 | 000,000,076 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Counter-Strike Source.url
[2010/07/03 23:35:36 | 000,009,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\562148963756.docx
[9 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/07/28 21:27:52 | 000,002,445 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/07/28 00:33:40 | 000,000,885 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/28 00:33:40 | 000,000,867 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:20:04 | 000,000,054 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rp_stats.dat
[2010/07/27 16:20:04 | 000,000,039 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rp_rules.dat
[2010/07/27 16:19:52 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cd.dat
[2010/07/23 15:56:45 | 006,815,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\ntuser.dat
[2010/07/22 03:08:50 | 000,001,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\The Oil Blue Demo.lnk
[2010/07/20 03:24:50 | 000,000,745 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Shortcut to iexplore.exe.lnk
[2010/07/19 21:34:02 | 000,001,466 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\DivX Movies.lnk
[2010/07/14 03:47:42 | 000,001,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/07/03 23:59:04 | 000,000,076 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Counter-Strike Source.url
[2010/07/03 23:35:36 | 000,009,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\562148963756.docx
[2010/05/10 23:53:01 | 000,000,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PCProxyOff.ini
[2010/01/17 21:39:37 | 000,001,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\grcauth2.dll
[2010/01/17 21:39:37 | 000,001,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\grcauth1.dll
[2010/01/17 21:39:37 | 000,000,100 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\prsgrc.dll
[2010/01/17 21:33:31 | 000,001,025 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysprs7.dll
[2010/01/17 21:33:31 | 000,000,205 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsprst7.dll
[2009/12/16 02:27:03 | 000,000,051 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\iTouch.ini
[2009/08/12 00:37:06 | 000,000,262 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\{789289CA-F73A-4A16-A331-54D498CE069F}_WiseFW.ini
[2009/08/03 15:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/03/26 21:20:51 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CmdLineExt03.dll
[2008/11/17 02:45:01 | 000,691,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sptd.sys
[2008/11/17 01:53:24 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AsIO.dll
[2008/11/17 01:53:24 | 000,004,962 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\AsIO.sys
[2008/11/17 01:53:22 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\AsInsHelp64.sys
[2008/11/17 01:53:22 | 000,003,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\AsInsHelp32.sys
[2008/11/17 01:47:26 | 000,000,754 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WORDPAD.INI
[2006/07/13 07:36:36 | 001,167,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\acAuth.dll
[2004/08/13 11:56:20 | 000,005,810 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASACPI.sys

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/11/25 03:52:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Brainwave
[2008/11/17 02:44:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\DAEMON Tools
[2010/01/11 01:10:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Pro
[2010/06/11 00:32:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\JGoodies
[2010/07/05 03:35:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\LimeWire
[2010/06/05 20:50:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Octoshape
[2010/05/11 15:27:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\Uniblue
[2010/07/21 23:37:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Application Data\uTorrent
[2010/03/18 18:38:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software
[2010/01/11 00:46:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DAEMON Tools Pro
[2010/05/11 15:27:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DriverScanner
[2009/11/04 17:58:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PopCap Games
[2010/01/17 21:36:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SafeNet Sentinel
[2010/07/27 21:09:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2009/07/07 15:56:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WinZip
[2010/07/28 00:33:43 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{BD986C1B-72EC-4B82-B47B-6CAC4E6F494E}
[2010/07/28 00:39:29 | 000,000,458 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/07/28 21:41:32 | 000,000,236 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\OGALogon.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2010/07/28 21:39:04 | 000,051,584 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aaw7boot.log
[2008/11/15 22:16:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2010/07/27 21:18:04 | 000,000,211 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2008/11/15 22:16:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2009/02/24 02:38:50 | 000,039,936 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CTMeasureTiming.ini
[2008/11/15 22:16:37 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2010/01/07 20:04:28 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\itouch_config_crash_info.txt
[2009/12/16 02:10:25 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\itouch_crash_info.txt
[2008/11/15 22:16:37 | 000,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,047,564 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\NTDETECT.COM
[2008/11/17 00:14:33 | 000,250,048 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2010/07/28 21:39:04 | 3219,128,320 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys

< %systemroot%\system32\*.wt >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.ruy >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com >
[2006/04/18 16:39:28 | 000,026,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalMonospace.CompositeFont
[2006/06/29 15:53:56 | 000,026,489 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalSansSerif.CompositeFont
[2006/04/18 16:39:28 | 000,029,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalSerif.CompositeFont
[2006/06/29 15:58:52 | 000,030,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini >
[2008/11/15 22:16:14 | 000,000,067 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\desktop.ini

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2 >

< %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.* >
[2008/07/06 08:06:10 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\filterpipelineprintproc.dll
[2006/10/26 20:56:12 | 000,033,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\msonpppr.dll
[2008/07/06 06:50:03 | 000,597,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\printfilterpipelinesvc.exe

< %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.bak1 >

< %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.ini >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.jpg >

< %systemroot%\*.jpg >

< %systemroot%\*.png >

< %systemroot%\*.scr >
[2010/06/28 16:57:33 | 000,038,848 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\avastSS.scr

< %systemroot%\*._sy >

< %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.* >

< %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.* >

< %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.* >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\*.* >

< %APPDATA%\Update\*.* >

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2008/04/13 20:11:51 | 000,033,280 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\cryptdll.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:55 | 000,094,720 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\iphlpapi.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:58 | 000,071,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msacm32.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:59 | 002,843,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msi.dll
[2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,146,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msls31.dll
[2008/04/13 14:30:46 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcrt40.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:03 | 000,237,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasapi32.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:03 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rasman.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:04 | 000,433,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\riched20.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:04 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rtutils.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sensapi.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:07 | 000,713,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\sxs.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:07 | 000,181,760 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\tapi32.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:10 | 000,022,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wsock32.dll
[2008/04/13 13:39:24 | 002,897,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\xpsp2res.dll
[9 C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2008/11/15 15:33:22 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2008/11/15 15:33:22 | 000,659,456 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2008/11/15 15:33:22 | 000,913,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >
"NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers" = 1

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs >
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install\\LastSuccessTime: 2010-07-14 07:04:36

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
< End of report >

going to disconnect from the internet, and do the other scan.

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
3. log of gmer

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-28 23:21:47
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: sj04x4ty.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Adam\LOCALS~1\Temp\uxtdrpoc.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwClose [0xB43C4CD2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwCreateKey [0xB43C4B8E]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwDeleteKey [0xB43C5142]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xB43C506C]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwDuplicateObject [0xB43C4764]
SSDT spky.sys ZwEnumerateKey [0xB7ECDDA4]
SSDT spky.sys ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xB7ECE132]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwOpenKey [0xB43C4C68]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwOpenProcess [0xB43C46A4]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwOpenThread [0xB43C4708]
SSDT spky.sys ZwQueryKey [0xB7ECE20A]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwQueryValueKey [0xB43C4D88]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwRenameKey [0xB43C5210]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwRestoreKey [0xB43C4D48]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwSetValueKey [0xB43C4EC8]

INT 0x63 ? 8A2A0F00
INT 0x73 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x73 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x73 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x73 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x73 ? 8A2A0F00
INT 0x73 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x83 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x83 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x83 ? 8A2A0F00
INT 0x83 ? 8A4DBBF8
INT 0x94 ? 8A2A0F00
INT 0xB4 ? 8A2A0F00

Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xB43D1B9C]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwCreateSection [0xB43D19C0]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ZwLoadDriver [0xB43D1AFA]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) NtCreateSection
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ObInsertObject
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software) ObMakeTemporaryObject

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwLoadDriver 8058413A 7 Bytes JMP B43D1AFE \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtCreateSection 805AB38E 7 Bytes JMP B43D19C4 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ObMakeTemporaryObject 805BC502 5 Bytes JMP B43CD5B4 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ObInsertObject 805C2F86 5 Bytes JMP B43CEF6C \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCreateProcessEx 805D1134 7 Bytes JMP B43D1BA0 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software)
? spky.sys The system cannot find the file specified. !
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys section is writeable [0xB6A69380, 0x566445, 0xE8000020]
.text USBPORT.SYS!DllUnload B6A498AC 5 Bytes JMP 8A2A04E0
.text ajl3fmv9.SYS B6984386 35 Bytes [00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 20, ...]
.text ajl3fmv9.SYS B69843AA 24 Bytes [00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00, 00, ...]
.text ajl3fmv9.SYS B69843C4 3 Bytes [00, 80, 02]
.text ajl3fmv9.SYS B69843C9 1 Byte [30]
.text ajl3fmv9.SYS B69843C9 11 Bytes [30, 00, 00, 00, 5E, 02, 00, ...] {XOR [EAX], AL; ADD [EAX], AL; POP ESI; ADD AL, [EAX]; ADD [EAX], AL; ADD [EAX], AL}
.text ...
init C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Senfilt.sys entry point in "init" section [0xB46E4A00]

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile + 6 7C90D0B4 4 Bytes [28, 00, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtCreateFile + B 7C90D0B9 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile + 6 7C90D5A4 4 Bytes [68, 00, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenFile + B 7C90D5A9 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcess + 6 7C90D604 4 Bytes [A8, 01, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcess + B 7C90D609 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcessToken + 6 7C90D614 4 Bytes CALL 7B90EB1A
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcessToken + B 7C90D619 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcessTokenEx + 6 7C90D624 4 Bytes [A8, 02, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenProcessTokenEx + B 7C90D629 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenThread + 6 7C90D664 4 Bytes [68, 01, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenThread + B 7C90D669 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenThreadToken + 6 7C90D674 4 Bytes [68, 02, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenThreadToken + B 7C90D679 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenThreadTokenEx + 6 7C90D684 4 Bytes CALL 7B90EB8B
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtOpenThreadTokenEx + B 7C90D689 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtQueryAttributesFile + 6 7C90D714 4 Bytes [A8, 00, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtQueryAttributesFile + B 7C90D719 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtQueryFullAttributesFile + 6 7C90D7B4 4 Bytes CALL 7B90ECB9
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtQueryFullAttributesFile + B 7C90D7B9 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtSetInformationFile + 6 7C90DC64 4 Bytes [28, 01, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtSetInformationFile + B 7C90DC69 1 Byte [E2]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtSetInformationThread + 6 7C90DCB4 4 Bytes [28, 02, 15, 00]
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe[3812] ntdll.dll!NtSetInformationThread + B 7C90DCB9 1 Byte [E2]

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_UCHAR] [B7EB6042] spky.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] [B7EB613E] spky.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_USHORT] [B7EB60C0] spky.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] [B7EB6800] spky.sys
IAT atapi.sys[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_UCHAR] [B7EB66D6] spky.sys
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!KfAcquireSpinLock] 18C4830E
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_UCHAR] 1C959E88
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!KeGetCurrentIrql] 9E880000
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!KfRaiseIrql] 00001CB1
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!KfLowerIrql] 0E798366
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!HalGetInterruptVector] 74AAB000
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!HalTranslateBusAddress] 8986C636
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!KeStallExecutionProcessor] 1A00001C
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!KfReleaseSpinLock] 1C8B86C6
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] C6020000
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!READ_PORT_USHORT] 001C9686
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_BUFFER_USHORT] 86C60200
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[HAL.dll!WRITE_PORT_UCHAR] 00001CB2
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[WMILIB.SYS!WmiSystemControl] 8800001C
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ajl3fmv9.SYS[WMILIB.SYS!WmiCompleteRequest] 001CB99E

---- User IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1336] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe [ADVAPI32.dll!CreateProcessAsUserW] 00390002
IAT C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[1336] @ C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe [KERNEL32.dll!CreateProcessW] 00390000

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/ALWIL Software)
Device \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs 8A4DA1F8

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs aswMon2.SYS (avast! File System Filter Driver for Windows XP/ALWIL Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/ALWIL Software)

Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{712B35E1-FB81-4CA5-B839-A9D17F70DEA9} 89B751F8
Device \Driver\PCI_PNP7460 \Device\00000050 spky.sys
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBPDO-0 8A297500
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmIoDaemon 8A46B1F8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmConfig 8A46B1F8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmPnP 8A46B1F8
Device \Driver\dmio \Device\DmControl\DmInfo 8A46B1F8
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBPDO-1 8A297500
Device \Driver\usbehci \Device\USBPDO-2 8A29B500
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBPDO-3 8A297500
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBPDO-4 8A297500

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/ALWIL Software)

Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBPDO-5 8A297500
Device \Driver\usbehci \Device\USBPDO-6 8A29B500
Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\HarddiskVolume1 8A4DC1F8
Device \Driver\Cdrom \Device\CdRom0 8A298500
Device \Driver\Cdrom \Device\CdRom1 8A298500
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort0 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort1 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort2 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort3 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort4 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort5 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP2T0L0-10 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP1T1L0-5 [B7E09B40] atapi.sys[unknown section] {MOV EDX, [ESP+0x8]; LEA ECX, [ESP+0x4]; PUSH EAX; MOV EAX, ESP; PUSH EAX}
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBt_Wins_Export 89B751F8
Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetbiosSmb 89B751F8

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/ALWIL Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/ALWIL Software)

Device \Driver\NetBT \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{136298E7-6410-4D8F-84BD-BCBB269B54FC} 89B751F8
Device \Driver\sptd \Device\3263019960 spky.sys
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBFDO-0 8A297500
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBFDO-1 8A297500
Device \FileSystem\MRxSmb \Device\LanmanDatagramReceiver 89B101F8
Device \Driver\usbehci \Device\USBFDO-2 8A29B500
Device \FileSystem\MRxSmb \Device\LanmanRedirector 89B101F8
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBFDO-3 8A297500
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBFDO-4 8A297500
Device \Driver\Ftdisk \Device\FtControl 8A4DC1F8
Device \Driver\usbuhci \Device\USBFDO-5 8A297500
Device \Driver\usbehci \Device\USBFDO-6 8A29B500
Device \Driver\ajl3fmv9 \Device\Scsi\ajl3fmv91 8A29C500
Device \Driver\ajl3fmv9 \Device\Scsi\ajl3fmv91Port6Path0Target0Lun0 8A29C500
Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs 89AFA1F8

---- Processes - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Process C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (*** hidden *** ) 3204
Process C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe (*** hidden *** ) 3296

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s1 771343423
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@s2 285507792
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg@h0 2
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@p0 C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@u0 0x30 0x52 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@h0 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@hdf12 0x97 0x52 0x0D 0x6E ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001@hdf12 0x37 0x7A 0x5D 0x5B ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001\gdq0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001\gdq0@hdf12 0x74 0xD3 0xDB 0xFE ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4@khjeh 0xA6 0xA2 0x06 0x95 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001@khjeh 0x11 0x38 0x09 0xF1 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf40
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf40@khjeh 0xA0 0xAA 0x4B 0x59 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@p0 C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@u0 0x30 0x52 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@h0 1
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC@hdf12 0x97 0x52 0x0D 0x6E ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001@a0 0x20 0x01 0x00 0x00 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001@hdf12 0x37 0x7A 0x5D 0x5B ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001\gdq0 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\14919EA49A8F3B4AA3CF1058D9A64CEC\00000001\gdq0@hdf12 0x74 0xD3 0xDB 0xFE ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4@h0 0
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4@khjeh 0xA6 0xA2 0x06 0x95 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001@khjeh 0x11 0x38 0x09 0xF1 ...
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf40 (not active ControlSet)
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\sptd\Cfg\19659239224E364682FA4BAF72C53EA4\00000001\0Jf40@khjeh 0xA0 0xAA 0x4B 0x59 ...

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

4. computer is not running so great. i've had to restart it a couple times now. its quite sluggish, and has frozen a couple times during this process. (thankfully after the programs have been run, and the logs saved). that last gmer one took a lot longer then i thought it would though ;D>

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

OTL Fix

We need to run an OTL Fix
  • Please reopen Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the Posted Image textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

:Services
    :OTL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] File not found
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] File not found
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ClearAllHistory] C:\Program Files\ClearAllHistory\cah.exe File not found
    O33 - MountPoints2\{2899b7cf-b38d-11dd-a575-f2337ff5aede}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = E:\wd_windows_tools\WDSetup.exe -- File not found
    O33 - MountPoints2\{35a52a3f-6b30-11de-a5e2-001731e9bea8}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = .\Encryption Tool\MaxtorEncryption.exe
    @Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34

:Reg

:Files

:Commands
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]
    [Reboot]
  • Push Posted Image
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Click Posted Image.
  • A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
  • If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

NEXT:

Please download MBRCheck.exe to your desktop.

• Double click to run it
  • It will prompt you with some text
  • Right click on title bar (where program name and path is written)
  • From menu chose Edit -> Select All
  • Now just click Enter key on keyboard to copy selected text
  • Now paste that text here for me.

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
OTL report

All processes killed
========== SERVICES/DRIVERS ==========
========== OTL ==========
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\KernelFaultCheck deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\nwiz deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ClearAllHistory deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{2899b7cf-b38d-11dd-a575-f2337ff5aede}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{2899b7cf-b38d-11dd-a575-f2337ff5aede}\ not found.
File E:\wd_windows_tools\WDSetup.exe not found.
Registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MountPoints2\{35a52a3f-6b30-11de-a5e2-001731e9bea8}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{35a52a3f-6b30-11de-a5e2-001731e9bea8}\ not found.
File .\Encryption Tool\MaxtorEncryption.exe not found.
ADS C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34 deleted successfully.
========== REGISTRY ==========
========== FILES ==========
========== COMMANDS ==========
C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts moved successfully.
HOSTS file reset successfully
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (0)

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: Adam
->Temp folder emptied: 621846758 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 65787964 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 114731363 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 56529249 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 59495413 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 5076361 bytes

User: All Users

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

User: LocalService
->Temp folder emptied: 65984 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 32902 bytes

User: NetworkService
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 10428155 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 1621 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 2162283 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 4339217 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 231211 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 39168304 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 214054782 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 1,139.00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

User: Adam
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: All Users

User: Default User

User: LocalService

User: NetworkService
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 log created on 07282010_234521

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Temp\etilqs_D9o2eC7EjquVSeqkopq1 not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Temp\etilqs_dPcZbGvDR9WOT30zafgd not found!
File\Folder C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Local Settings\Temp\pic8.jpg not found!
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GXINKPQR\CAK9AFS9.htm moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0XERG1UV\ff2[1].htm moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0XERG1UV\ff2[2].htm moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0XERG1UV\st[44] moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0XERG1UV\st[45] moved successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0PE30HI7\st[35] moved successfully.
File move failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast5_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be moved on reboot.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

moving on to next step

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
oh thought the next program would require me to scan something. heres the text

MBRCheck, version 1.1.1
© 2010, AD

\\.\C: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive0

Size Device Name MBR Status
--------------------------------------------
149 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive0 Unknown MBR code

Found non-standard or infected MBR.
Enter 'Y' and hit ENTER for more options, or 'N' to exit:

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
:). see ya tomorrow!

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

Please do the following for me:

Re-run MBRCheck again.
When prompted, enter Y
Then enter 1 to dump the MBR to physical disk
Name the dumped file as Dump.dat

Enter -1 to exit

A log file named "dump.dat" will be located in the same folder as MBRCheck was saved, please zip it up and attach in your next reply.

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
hrm i think you missed a step? after entering '1' to dump the MBR of a physical disk to file. it then asks:
'Enter the physical disk number to dump (0-99, -1 to exit):'

although i did follow what you said and typed dump.dat in there anyways, zipped that, and attached it.

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
When you see this: "'Enter the physical disk number to dump (0-99, -1 to exit):" you will want to press 0.

Can you try it again, and post the new dump.dat file that should be produced. You should delete the current dump.dat on your desktop.

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
alrighty ;D

Zylocks

Zylocks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
[bleep] apparently i didn't attach it in my last post.