Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Search Redirect Virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, I have tried using MalwareBytes, TDSSKiller, Ad-aware, and Avast anti-virus and still have no luck. Sometimes when I Google something it still leads me to another website. Anyone can help me? Thank you very much!

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

My name is SweetTech. I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.

If you have already received help elsewhere please inform me so that this topic can be closed.

If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:

• Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post.
  • Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you.
    Reading too lightly will cause you to miss important steps, which could have destructive effects.
  • If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
  • These instructions have been specifically tailored to your computer and the issues you are experiencing with your computer. It's important to note that these instructions are not suitable for any other computer, even if the issues are fairly similar.
  • Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
  • If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
  • Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
  • I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together :)
    Because of this, you must reply within three days
    failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
  • Please do not PM me directly for help. If you have any questions, post them in this topic. The only time you can and should PM me is when I have not been replying to you for several days (usually around 3 days) and you need an explanation. If that's the case, just send me a message on here. :)
  • Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
    Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.

OTL Custom Scan
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
    drivers32
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\system32\*.wt
    %systemroot%\system32\*.ruy
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini
    %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2
    %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.*
    %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.bak1
    %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.ini
    %systemroot%\system32\*.jpg
    %systemroot%\*.jpg
    %systemroot%\*.png
    %systemroot%\*.scr
    %systemroot%\*._sy
    %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.*
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\*.*
    %APPDATA%\Update\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
  • You may need two posts to fit them both in.

NEXT:

Scanning with GMER

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

NEXT:

Please make sure you include the following items in your next post:

1. Any comments or questions you may have that you'd like for me to answer in my next post to you.
2. The logs that were produced after running the OTL scans. (OTL.txt & Extras.txt)
3. The log that was produced after running GMER
4. An update on how your computer is currently running.

It would be helpful if you could answer each question in the order asked, as well as numbering your answers.

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi SweetTech, here's my OTL.Txt.

OTL logfile created on: 8/2/2010 3:59:56 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Users\Josephine\Downloads
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 31.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 57.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 218.20 Gb Total Space | 155.68 Gb Free Space | 71.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: JOSEPHINE-PC
Current User Name: Josephine
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\Josephine\Downloads\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSK\msksrver.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe (SoftThinks)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Last.fm\LastFM.exe (Last.fm)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer Networking Limited)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe (Stardock Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Josephine\Downloads\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (avast! Web Scanner) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV:64bit: - (avast! Mail Scanner) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV:64bit: - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV:64bit: - (McShield) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (McODS) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (wlidsvc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (wltrysvc) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\WLTRYSVC.EXE ()
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (STacSV) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_afc3018f8cfedd20\stacsv64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (DockLoginService) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe (Stardock Corporation)
SRV - (Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe (Lavasoft)
SRV - (mcmscsvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (GoToAssist) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.)
SRV - (McSysmon) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MpfService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MSK80Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (SftService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\sftservice.EXE (SoftThinks)
SRV - (McProxy) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNASvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (IAANTMON) Intel® -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTmon.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (sprtsvc_DellSupportCenter) SupportSoft Sprocket Service (DellSupportCenter) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (SeaPort) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Microsoft Office Groove Audit Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveAuditService.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (MPFP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Mpfp.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (Lbd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Lbd.sys (Lavasoft AB)
DRV:64bit: - (aswMonFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys (ALWIL Software)
DRV:64bit: - (mfehidk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfehidk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mfeavfk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfeavfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mfesmfk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfesmfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mferkdk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mferkdk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (dc3d) MS Hardware Device Detection Driver (HID) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dc3d.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM42RLY) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bcm42rly.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (STHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys (IDT, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (mfebopk) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfebopk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (CtClsFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CtClsFlt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (Ntfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof ()
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (yukonw7) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64.sys (Marvell)
DRV:64bit: - (GEARAspiWDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (NuidFltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nuidfltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RSUSBSTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsUStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (WimFltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/USCON/1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Yahoo"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaulturl: "http://search.yahoo....ch?fr=ffsp1&p="
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Google"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.suggest.enabled: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.yahoo.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {E2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7}:1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: 6
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: 2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: 49
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.9.6.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.5.3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}:3.3.0.3971
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:2.1.3.20100310105313
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}:1.9.1
FF - prefs.js..keyword.URL: "http://search.yahoo....ch?fr=ffds1&p="

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/07/24 20:28:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/07/24 20:28:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/11/24 22:23:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions
[2010/08/01 20:16:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8h2nsvfl.default\extensions
[2010/03/24 00:44:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Yahoo! Toolbar) -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8h2nsvfl.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2009/11/24 23:27:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adobe DLM (powered by getPlus®)) -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8h2nsvfl.default\extensions\{E2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7}
[2010/04/13 16:38:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8h2nsvfl.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2010/05/08 21:31:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\8h2nsvfl.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2010/05/26 08:52:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/05/26 08:52:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/04/12 17:29:19 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 14:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2:64bit: - BHO: (McAfee Phishing Filter) - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSK\mskapbho64.dll ()
O2:64bit: - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (McAfee Phishing Filter) - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSK\mskapbho.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Search Helper) - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Groove GFS Browser Helper) - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Wireless WLAN Card\WLTRAY.EXE (Dell Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe (Dell Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast5] C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dellsupportcenter] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [AdobeBridge] File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O9 - Extra Button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} http://messenger.zon...nt.cab56907.cab (MessengerStatsClient Class)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {F5A7706B-B9C0-4C89-A715-7A0C6B05DD48} http://messenger.zon...er.cab56986.cab (Minesweeper Flags Class)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysNative\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

Drivers32:64bit: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\Windows\SysWow64\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/02 13:41:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2010/08/02 13:41:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2010/07/31 22:39:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\Majors Related
[2010/07/31 22:37:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\RCC desu
[2010/07/31 22:34:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\mamegoma_icon2
[2010/07/27 21:18:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2010/07/27 21:18:20 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/07/27 21:18:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/07/27 21:18:18 | 000,024,664 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/07/27 21:18:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/07/26 22:24:17 | 000,020,048 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
[2010/07/26 22:24:16 | 000,121,936 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswSP.sys
[2010/07/26 22:24:16 | 000,028,752 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswRdr.sys
[2010/07/26 22:24:15 | 000,051,280 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswTdi.sys
[2010/07/26 22:24:12 | 000,061,008 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys
[2010/07/26 22:23:50 | 000,038,848 | ---- | C] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\avastSS.scr
[2010/07/26 22:23:49 | 000,165,032 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\aswBoot.exe
[2010/07/26 22:23:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Alwil Software
[2010/07/26 22:23:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
[2010/07/26 21:58:58 | 000,069,152 | ---- | C] (Lavasoft AB) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Lbd.sys
[2010/07/26 21:39:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Sunbelt Software
[2010/07/26 21:38:48 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\{BD986C1B-72EC-4B82-B47B-6CAC4E6F494E}
[2010/07/26 21:38:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Lavasoft
[2010/07/26 21:38:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft
[2010/07/25 15:52:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Citrix
[2010/07/23 14:49:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\TEMP
[2010/07/19 18:33:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\{939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}
[2010/07/19 18:32:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\jpeafunhh
[2010/07/19 18:31:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\yibicueed
[2010/07/13 15:32:45 | 000,144,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cdd.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/02 16:06:11 | 003,407,872 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/08/02 16:02:31 | 000,023,073 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\problems.docx
[2010/08/02 16:02:31 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\~$oblems.docx
[2010/08/02 15:25:00 | 000,000,904 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/08/02 15:05:24 | 000,025,517 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Config.MPF
[2010/08/02 15:04:43 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/08/02 13:25:23 | 000,014,016 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/08/02 13:25:23 | 000,014,016 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/08/02 13:17:48 | 000,000,900 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/08/02 13:17:43 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/08/02 13:17:27 | 2384,744,448 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/08/02 00:35:14 | 004,287,956 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/08/02 00:25:37 | 000,249,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\bookmarks.html
[2010/07/31 20:54:31 | 000,726,682 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/07/31 20:54:31 | 000,623,644 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/07/31 20:54:31 | 000,107,590 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/07/27 21:18:23 | 000,001,011 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/07/26 22:24:18 | 000,001,814 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\avast! Free Antivirus.lnk
[2010/07/26 22:24:11 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\config.nt
[2010/07/26 22:01:21 | 000,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Thovafotoc.dat
[2010/07/26 21:38:48 | 000,001,168 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/26 21:38:48 | 000,001,144 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/26 16:37:53 | 000,139,121 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\JOBS.docx
[2010/07/26 08:58:15 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Ecovirogodinir.bin
[2010/07/25 16:21:22 | 000,002,286 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
[2010/07/25 15:51:11 | 000,061,224 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\GoToAssistDownloadHelper.exe
[2010/07/25 14:34:36 | 003,090,280 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/07/25 13:41:44 | 000,125,176 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2010/07/25 00:32:59 | 000,011,559 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\japanaddress.docx
[2010/07/24 22:07:43 | 000,012,499 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\Movies to Watch!.docx
[2010/07/15 15:18:22 | 000,176,144 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Mpfp.sys
[2010/07/12 01:55:39 | 000,069,152 | ---- | M] (Lavasoft AB) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Lbd.sys
[2010/07/12 01:55:38 | 000,015,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsdelete.exe
[2010/07/10 11:35:02 | 000,165,455 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\JosephineChingResume.pdf
[2010/07/10 11:34:47 | 000,030,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\JosephineChingResume.docx
[2010/07/09 18:18:24 | 000,033,381 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\Martha Ching_resume01.docx
[2010/07/09 00:27:15 | 000,131,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\hbiragana.docx
[2010/07/06 00:33:02 | 000,001,847 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\QuickTime Player.lnk
[2010/07/03 19:08:01 | 000,002,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/08/02 16:02:31 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\~$oblems.docx
[2010/08/02 16:02:29 | 000,023,073 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\problems.docx
[2010/08/02 00:25:37 | 000,249,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\bookmarks.html
[2010/07/27 21:18:23 | 000,001,011 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/07/26 22:24:18 | 000,001,814 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\avast! Free Antivirus.lnk
[2010/07/26 22:24:11 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\config.nt
[2010/07/26 22:09:50 | 000,015,880 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\lsdelete.exe
[2010/07/26 21:38:48 | 000,001,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/26 21:38:48 | 000,001,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Ad-Aware.lnk
[2010/07/25 16:21:22 | 000,002,286 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
[2010/07/25 15:51:08 | 000,061,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\GoToAssistDownloadHelper.exe
[2010/07/25 00:32:58 | 000,011,559 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\japanaddress.docx
[2010/07/19 18:33:58 | 000,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Thovafotoc.dat
[2010/07/19 18:33:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Ecovirogodinir.bin
[2010/07/10 11:35:01 | 000,165,455 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\JosephineChingResume.pdf
[2010/07/09 23:03:15 | 000,030,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\JosephineChingResume.docx
[2010/07/09 00:27:14 | 000,131,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\hbiragana.docx
[2010/07/08 23:21:45 | 000,033,381 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\Martha Ching_resume01.docx
[2010/07/06 21:50:29 | 000,139,121 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\Documents\JOBS.docx
[2010/07/06 00:33:02 | 000,001,847 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\QuickTime Player.lnk
[2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 14:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2010/08/02 13:17:26 | 000,003,578 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aaw7boot.log
[2008/10/22 20:07:06 | 001,986,301 | ---- | M] (P!mPdOG) -- C:\Adobe CS4 Master Collection_ACTIVATION PATCH by P!mPdOG.ExE
[2010/07/02 00:03:34 | 000,000,606 | ---- | M] () -- C:\debug.log
[2009/11/18 08:23:22 | 000,003,400 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\dell.sdr
[2010/08/02 13:17:27 | 2384,744,448 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2006/12/01 22:37:14 | 000,904,704 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\msdia80.dll
[2010/08/02 13:17:27 | 3179,663,360 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2010/08/02 13:28:54 | 000,122,718 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_02.08.2010_13.26.53_log.txt
[2010/08/02 15:30:50 | 000,062,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_02.08.2010_15.29.34_log.txt

< %systemroot%\system32\*.wt >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.ruy >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.com >
[2009/07/13 22:32:31 | 000,026,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalMonospace.CompositeFont
[2009/07/13 22:32:31 | 000,026,489 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalSansSerif.CompositeFont
[2009/07/13 22:32:31 | 000,029,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalSerif.CompositeFont
[2009/07/13 22:32:31 | 000,043,318 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.dll >

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini >
[2009/06/10 13:49:50 | 000,000,065 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\Fonts\desktop.ini

< %systemroot%\Fonts\*.ini2 >

< %systemroot%\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.* >

< %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.bak1 >

< %systemroot%\REPAIR\*.ini >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.jpg >

< %systemroot%\*.jpg >

< %systemroot%\*.png >

< %systemroot%\*.scr >
[2010/06/28 13:57:33 | 000,038,848 | ---- | M] (ALWIL Software) -- C:\Windows\avastSS.scr
[2009/07/10 11:15:46 | 000,306,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\WLXPGSS.SCR

< %systemroot%\*._sy >

< %APPDATA%\Adobe\Update\*.* >

< %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Favorites\*.* >

< %APPDATA%\Microsoft\*.* >

< %PROGRAMFILES%\*.* >
[2009/07/13 21:54:24 | 000,000,174 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\desktop.ini

< %APPDATA%\Update\*.* >

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2009/07/13 18:15:13 | 000,346,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
[2009/07/13 18:15:13 | 000,215,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU >

< HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 127 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:9341E0C6
< End of report >

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
And my Extras.Txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/2/2010 3:59:56 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Users\Josephine\Downloads
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 31.00% Memory free
6.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 57.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 218.20 Gb Total Space | 155.68 Gb Free Space | 71.35% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: JOSEPHINE-PC
Current User Name: Josephine
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{071c9b48-7c32-4621-a0ac-3f809523288f}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64)
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86416014FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 14 (64-bit)
"{8220EEFE-38CD-377E-8595-13398D740ACE}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17
"{84BC87D4-0480-4E10-B15D-1E7886D55180}" = iTunes
"{87CF757E-C1F1-4D22-865C-00C6950B5258}" = Quickset64
"{8EBA8727-ADC2-477B-9D9A-1A1836BE4E05}" = Dell Edoc Viewer
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}" = Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9B48B0AC-C813-4174-9042-476A887592C7}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{9EFC40E3-5F31-4F75-8445-286273F74D8E}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = Dell Touchpad
"{B6E3757B-5E77-3915-866A-CCFC4B8D194C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x64 8.0.50727.4053
"{DAE239CE-EB9D-4EB3-B0D4-528D6BAA48FD}" = Bonjour
"{E60B7350-EA5F-41E0-9D6F-E508781E36D2}" = Dell Dock
"{EE936C7A-EA40-31D5-9B65-8E3E089C3828}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x64 9.0.30729.4148
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility" = Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{04F3038E-4120-44CC-B330-E05F737246A5}" = Roxio Update Manager
"{0E532C84-4275-41B3-9D81-D4A1A20D8EE7}" = PlayStation®Store
"{0ED7EE95-6A97-47AA-AD73-152C08A15B04}" = Dell DataSafe Local Backup
"{15BC8CD0-A65B-47D0-A2DD-90A824590FA8}" = Microsoft Works
"{178832DE-9DE0-4C87-9F82-9315A9B03985}" = Windows Live Writer
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216014FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 20
"{28BE306E-5DA6-4F9C-BDB0-DBA3C8C6FFFD}" = QuickTime
"{39F6E2B4-CFE8-C30A-66E8-489651F0F34C}" = Adobe Media Player
"{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{3D5044A5-97B8-45C0-B956-BB2376569188}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{42D68A86-DB1C-4256-B8C9-5D0D92919AF5}" = Banctec Service Agreement
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{51C7AD07-C3F6-4635-8E8A-231306D810FE}" = Cisco LEAP Module
"{541DEAC0-5F3D-45E6-B7CB-94ECF3B96748}" = Skype web features
"{553255F3-78FD-40F1-A6F8-6882140265FE}" = Apple Application Support
"{6412CECE-8172-4BE5-935B-6CECACD2CA87}" = Windows Live Mail
"{64BF0187-F3D2-498B-99EA-163AF9AE6EC9}" = Cisco EAP-FAST Module
"{65D0C510-D7B6-4438-9FC8-E6B91115AB0D}" = Live! Cam Avatar Creator
"{67635FB6-2F63-4FFB-830B-D4C01597EBA4}" = Microsoft Office Suite Activation Assistant
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD DX
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{7DB9F1E5-9ACB-410D-A7DC-7A3D023CE045}" = Dell Getting Started Guide
"{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}" = Windows Live Sync
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{E64BA721-2310-4B55-BE5A-2925F9706192}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_ENTERPRISE_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{995F1E2E-F542-4310-8E1D-9926F5A279B3}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{A33E7B0C-B99C-4EC9-B702-8A328B161AF9}" = Roxio Burn
"{A67BB21E-D419-45BB-AB86-7D87D14BBCE2}" = Safari
"{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A9668246-FB70-4103-A1E3-66C9BC2EFB49}" = Dell DataSafe Local Backup - Support Software
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.3
"{AE0259D4-7A01-4E47-BBAF-2604D03DF07C}" = LoJack Factory Installer
"{B2E47DE7-800B-40BB-BD1F-9F221C3AEE87}" = Roxio Burn
"{B6659DD8-00A7-4A24-BBFB-C1F6982E5D66}" = PlayStation®Network Downloader
"{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
"{C2D129C0-7508-11DF-9F1B-005056806466}" = Google Earth
"{C86E7C99-E4AD-79C7-375B-1AEF9A91EC2B}" = Acrobat.com
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.2
"{D6C75F0B-3BC1-4FC9-B8C5-3F7E8ED059CA}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware
"{E2DFE069-083E-4631-9B6C-43C48E991DE5}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center (Support Software)
"{ED5776D5-59B4-46B7-AF81-5F2D94D7C640}" = Cisco PEAP Module
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
"{F40BBEC7-C2A4-4A00-9B24-7A055A2C5262}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.5
"{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}" = Windows Live Call
"Ad-Aware" = Ad-Aware
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"Advanced Audio FX Engine" = Advanced Audio FX Engine
"avast5" = avast! Free Antivirus
"com.adobe.amp.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Adobe Media Player
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"Dell Webcam Central" = Dell Webcam Central
"ENTERPRISE" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"GoToAssist" = GoToAssist 8.0.0.514
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"InstallShield_{AE0259D4-7A01-4E47-BBAF-2604D03DF07C}" = LoJack Factory Installer
"LastFM_is1" = Last.fm 1.5.4.24567
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.8)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.8)
"MSC" = McAfee SecurityCenter
"PolarClock3" = PolarClock3 Screen Saver
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.0.3
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Move Media Player" = Move Media Player
"Yahoo! BrowserPlus" = Yahoo! BrowserPlus

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 7/25/2010 8:05:21 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....uthrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file. .

Error - 7/25/2010 10:07:53 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....uthrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying

Error - 7/25/2010 11:10:15 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 7/26/2010 12:01:32 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 7/26/2010 2:03:27 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 7/26/2010 2:57:24 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program firefox.exe version 1.9.2.3855 stopped interacting with
Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 908 Start
Time: 01cb2c4e33f068c7 Termination Time: 544 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla
Firefox\firefox.exe Report Id: fd3769d6-9882-11df-84b4-a6474a23b086

Error - 7/26/2010 3:02:57 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 7/26/2010 12:02:01 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 7/26/2010 5:57:01 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

Error - 7/26/2010 6:11:54 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 | ID = 4107

[ Media Center Events ]
Error - 3/13/2010 3:08:34 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 11:08:34 PM - Error connecting to the internet. 11:08:34 PM - Unable
to contact server..

Error - 3/13/2010 3:08:45 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 11:08:40 PM - Error connecting to the internet. 11:08:40 PM - Unable
to contact server..

Error - 6/12/2010 10:31:22 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 7:31:22 PM - Error connecting to the internet. 7:31:22 PM - Unable
to contact server..

Error - 6/15/2010 9:42:39 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 6:42:39 PM - Error connecting to the internet. 6:42:39 PM - Unable
to contact server..

Error - 6/15/2010 9:42:49 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 6:42:45 PM - Error connecting to the internet. 6:42:45 PM - Unable
to contact server..

Error - 6/27/2010 3:29:24 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 12:29:24 PM - Failed to retrieve NetTV (Error: The underlying connection
was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)

Error - 6/27/2010 3:29:46 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 12:29:46 PM - Failed to retrieve MCEClientUX (Error: The underlying
connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)

Error - 6/27/2010 3:30:26 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = 12:30:09 PM - Failed to retrieve SportsV2 (Error: The underlying connection
was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.)

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/27/2010 8:44:06 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011
Description = A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction
response from the wlidsvc service.

Error - 7/28/2010 10:57:42 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The McAfee Inc. mferkdk service failed to start due to the following
error: %%127

Error - 7/28/2010 8:58:55 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011
Description = A timeout (30000 milliseconds) was reached while waiting for a transaction
response from the ShellHWDetection service.

Error - 7/29/2010 12:09:58 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011

Error - 7/30/2010 1:13:04 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The McAfee Inc. mferkdk service failed to start due to the following
error: %%127

Error - 7/31/2010 12:54:21 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7031
Description = The McAfee Real-time Scanner service terminated unexpectedly. It
has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000
milliseconds: Restart the service.

Error - 7/31/2010 1:23:02 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011

Error - 7/31/2010 8:24:12 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011
response from the Netman service.

Error - 8/1/2010 11:05:08 PM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description =

Error - 8/2/2010 2:00:22 AM | Computer Name = Josephine-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011

< End of report >

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

OTL Fix

We need to run an OTL Fix
  • Please reopen Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the Posted Image textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

:Services
    :OTL
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
    O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [AdobeBridge] File not found
    O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe File not found
    O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
    O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
    O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.ad...Plus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
    O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll File not found
    O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
    O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
    [2010/07/19 18:33:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\{939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}
    [2010/07/19 18:32:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\jpeafunhh
    [2010/07/19 18:31:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\yibicueed
    [2010/07/26 22:01:21 | 000,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Thovafotoc.dat
    [2010/07/26 08:58:15 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\Ecovirogodinir.bin
    [2008/10/22 20:07:06 | 001,986,301 | ---- | M] (P!mPdOG) -- C:\Adobe CS4 Master Collection_ACTIVATION PATCH by P!mPdOG.ExE
    @Alternate Data Stream - 127 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:9341E0C6

:Reg

:Files

:Commands
    [purity]
    [resethosts]
    [CreateRestorePoint]
    [emptytemp]
    [EMPTYFLASH]
    [Reboot]
  • Push Posted Image
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • Click Posted Image.
  • A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
  • If the machine reboots, the log will be located at C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log, where mmddyyyy_hhmmss is the date of the tool run.

NEXT:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

I see that you have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed on your computer could you please do a scan using these settings:

• Open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Select the Update tab
  • Click Check for Updates
  • After the update have been completed, Select the Scanner tab.
  • Select Perform quick scan, then click on Scan
  • Leave the default options as it is and click on Start Scan
  • When done, you will be prompted. Click OK, then click on Show Results
  • Checked (ticked) all items and click on Remove Selected
  • After it has removed the items, Notepad will open. Please post this log in your next reply. You can also find the log in the Logs tab. The bottom most log is the latest
Extra Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

NEXT:

Java Outdated
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "JDK 6 Update 21 (JDK or JRE)".
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u21-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
  • If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
-- Starting with Java 6u10, the uninstaller incorporated in each new release uses Enhanced Auto update to automatically remove the previous version when updating to a later update release. It will not remove older versions, so they will need to be removed manually.
-- Java is updated frequently. If you want to be automatically notified of future updates, just turn on the Java Automatic Update feature and you will not have to remember to update when Java releases a new version.

Note:
The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications.
To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter.
Click Ok and reboot your computer.

NEXT

Clean Java Cache & Temporary Files
  • After the install is complete, go into the Control Panel (using Classic View) and double-click the Java Icon. (looks like a coffee cup)
    • On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click the Settings button.
    • Next, click on the Delete Files button
    • There are two options in the window to clear the cache - Leave BOTH CheckedApplications and AppletsTrace and Log Files
  • Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window

Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.
  • Click OK to leave the Temporary Files Window
  • Click OK to leave the Java Control Panel.

NEXT:

Please download JavaRa and unzip it to your desktop.

***Please close any instances of Internet Explorer before continuing!***

• Double-click on JavaRa.exe to start the program.
  • From the drop-down menu, choose English and click on Select.
  • JavaRa will open; click on Remove Older Versions to remove the older versions of Java installed on your computer.
  • Click Yes when prompted. When JavaRa is done, a notice will appear that a logfile has been produced. Click OK.
  • A logfile will pop up. Please save it to a convenient location and post it in your next reply.

NEXT:

Kaspersky Online Scanner
Using Internet Explorer or Firefox, visit Kaspersky Online Scanner

1. Click Accept, when prompted to download and install the program files and database of malware definitions.

2. To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:
  • Close any open programs
  • Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan. Click HERE to see how to disable the most common antivirus programs.
3. Click Run at the Security prompt.

The program will then begin downloading and installing and will also update the database.
Please be patient as this can take quite a long time to download.
  • Once the update is complete, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button:
    • Spyware, adware, dialers, and other riskware
    • Archives
    • E-mail databases
  • Click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
  • Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
  • Click View report... at the bottom.
  • Click the Save report... button.

Posted Image

• Change the Files of type dropdown box to Text file (.txt) and name the file KasReport.txt to save the file to your desktop so that you may post it in your next reply

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, do you still want me to do the GMER log? I'm still trying figuring it out how to disable Antivirus, thanks!

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

Skip GMER. It won't work properly on your system, as you are running a 64 bit system.

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi, I have a hard time finding "C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log". After I have restart the computer it gave me some kind of icons of 'AlbumArt' on desktop for some reason. Thank you!

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Please browse to this folder here: C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\ and post the .log file in there.

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
This is my Malwarebytes's log.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4382

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

8/2/2010 4:49:51 PM
mbam-log-2010-08-02 (16-49-51).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 140208
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. Any luck finding the OTL log?

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
sorry, my computer had to restart to download window updates....Anyways, I search for C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\ and i found this folder "08022010_163040". But still can't find the log...

Okay. Any luck finding the OTL log?

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hello,

Please do the following:

Go Start > Run and copy/paste the following single-line command into the Run box and click OK:

cmd /c dir /a /s "C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040">"%userprofile%\desktop\look.txt"
A file called look.txt should appear on your Desktop. Please post the contents of this file.

fixedatzero

fixedatzero

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Okay got it, thanks!
here's Look.txt

Volume in drive C is OS
Volume Serial Number is 161D-9451

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> .
08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> ..
08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> C_
08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> C_Users
08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> C_Windows
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_

10/22/2008 08:07 PM 1,986,301 Adobe CS4 Master Collection_ACTIVATION PATCH by P!mPdOG.ExE
1 File(s) 1,986,301 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Josephine
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> AppData
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Local
08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Roaming
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Local

07/26/2010 08:58 AM 0 Ecovirogodinir.bin
07/19/2010 06:32 PM <DIR> jpeafunhh
07/26/2010 10:01 PM 120 Thovafotoc.dat
07/19/2010 06:31 PM <DIR> yibicueed
08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> {939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}
2 File(s) 120 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\jpeafunhh

07/19/2010 06:32 PM <DIR> .
07/19/2010 06:32 PM <DIR> ..
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\yibicueed

07/19/2010 06:31 PM <DIR> .
07/19/2010 06:31 PM <DIR> ..
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\{939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> chrome
07/19/2010 06:33 PM 122 chrome.manifest
07/19/2010 06:33 PM 764 install.rdf
2 File(s) 886 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\{939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}\chrome

07/19/2010 06:33 PM <DIR> content
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Local\{939F2107-A9A9-4540-8218-4EDF2B349346}\chrome\content

07/19/2010 06:33 PM <DIR> .
07/19/2010 06:33 PM <DIR> ..
07/19/2010 06:33 PM 5,954 overlay.xul
07/19/2010 06:33 PM 2,088 _cfg.js
2 File(s) 8,042 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Microsoft
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Windows
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Start Menu
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Programs
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> Startup
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Users\Josephine\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

11/24/2009 10:19 PM 1,980 Dell Dock.lnk
1 File(s) 1,980 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Windows

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> System32
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Windows\System32

08/02/2010 04:30 PM <DIR> drivers
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Windows\System32\drivers

08/02/2010 04:31 PM <DIR> etc
0 File(s) 0 bytes

Directory of C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\08022010_163040\C_Windows\System32\drivers\etc

08/02/2010 04:31 PM <DIR> .
08/02/2010 04:31 PM <DIR> ..
06/10/2009 02:00 PM 824 hosts
1 File(s) 824 bytes

Total Files Listed:
9 File(s) 1,998,153 bytes
62 Dir(s) 166,651,113,472 bytes free

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Okay. Please proceed with the rest of my previous instructions.

Edited by SweetTech, 02 August 2010 - 07:01 PM.