Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty 2

• Please log in to reply

lrb1

lrb1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just bought this game last night and when I got home I tried installing it and got the exact same error as one of the earlier post,something to the effect of a known compatability issue and when I try and run it anyway it says that "library is undefined" and closes. I'm kind of suspecting that this game will not run on W7. I even switched to 32 bit browser and made sure flashplayer was up to date but still no good.

Can this software run on my system? (HP Elite e9280t, Core i7 920, HD 4850, 8GB of RAM, 1TB(Raid 0))

Lawrence

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Your computer specs are just fine. Its been reported that cod2 works fine on windows just. You just need to follow the instructions below to install it:

Run install cod 2, Open the DVD Drive in Explorer, right click setup and choose "run as administrator".