Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need to setup -

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
Hello To All:

Trying to get a system together for a guy who does pipeline work and spends most of his time in hotels. He's getting a wireless color laser printer, but I'm not sure how it'll connect and here's why - his wireless card will be connected to the hotel's WiFi. I don't want the printer to sit on their network, obviously, so am wondering if I can have two IPs on the same wireless card? The one connection to the printer would be static (and the printer would be static as well) and the other IP would need to be assigned via DHCP from the hotel. Is this possible?

Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Oh..the OS will be Windows 7 Home Premium.