Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Explorer crashes

• Please log in to reply

Lidstrom8

Lidstrom8

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I've had over the last two days with Explorer. Without fail every time I visit ESPN.com, explorer shows an error message and closes. This has never happened any of the other times I've visited the site, and Explorer doesn't crash when I visit anywhere else. I'm really not sure if this would be something on my end or (hopefully) some tmeporary glitch with their site. Below are the error details Microsoft gave me if they're helpful. I appreciate any insight anyone could provide with this issue, and thanks for taking the time to read this!

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 7.0.6001.18000
Application Timestamp: 47918f11
Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
Fault Module Version: 7.0.6001.18203
Fault Module Timestamp: 496ed0f3
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00097a4e
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2
Locale ID: 4105
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Advertisements

hendaz

hendaz

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
Could be a problem with an add-on try using "internet explorer (No add-ons)" and see if the errors happens then. Or try a different web browser such as Mozilla firefox which is a free download available from: http://www.mozilla.c...ox/upgrade.html