Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help PLEASE Will Pay (Unix script writing)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lawrence Jackson

lawrence Jackson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
BELOW IS PART ONE OF MY FINAL PROJECT. I AM HAVING TROUBLE. I REALLY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS IN CLASS AND NOT ONLINE. WITH THAT BEING SAID. I REALLY NEED HELP. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email removed] I NEED THIS DONE BY 25 AUGUST 2010. I WILL PAY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Write a shell script to read from the keyboard and display on the monitor first name, last name and age for 5 people. Use 3 different variable names and a "While Loop" for reading and displaying this information.

Use copy/paste instructions posted in announcement area to save your program and the result of running your script in a file. This file should be in a text or MS word format (.txt, .doc, .docx). Post your assignment in Week8 dropbox before the deadline. I will not accept any project after the answer is posted in doc-sharing area which is Wednesday, August 25. Your grade will be calculated using the following rubric:

Running script in Strayer Unix Server without Errors (Total - 7 points)
Correct syntax of While Loop (12 points )
Prompt the user to enter the information. (8 points)
Read the information (first name, last name and age) from the keyboard not a file. (7 points)
Display the information on the monitor. (7 points)
Comments ( 4 points) - Use comments in different places
Neatness (5 points) - Do not show several copies of the same code. Your file should be Readable

Edited by admin, 23 August 2010 - 10:16 AM.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
1) We don't help with homework.

2) It's not a good idea to post your email in a public forum.

Topic closed.