Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wanted to buy. Blue Keyboard.

• Please log in to reply

Mychael

Mychael

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
When I purchased my blue Thermaltake Xaser III case about 4 yrs ago I was able to get a matching mouse and keyboard in the same blue.
My keyboard needs replacing but Thermaltake no longer do the matching coloured ones.

Does anyone know where I might obtain one? I am in Australia.

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
Hi Mychael.

The following url goes to Static ice, a search site for computer hardware. You can brownse and hopefully find one still in stock.

http://www.staticice...keyboard&spos=3

Mychael

Mychael

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Thanks for that. I'll take a look.

W-Unit

W-Unit

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
If you're into gaming, I'd recommend the Razer Lycosa. It's a bit expensive but has lots of nifty features (anti-ghosting is a must for a serious gamer), feels great to type on, and looks super slick. And of course it has blue backlighting :)
I checked and it does seem to be in stock at the above site. If you'd like to see/learn more about the keyboard, though, I'd recommend taking a look at Razer's site

Just thought I'd throw in my two cents :)

Mychael

Mychael

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Thanks, I had a look, not a bad looking KB however I've located a Thermaltake KB in the blue that matches my case. They came as a mouse & keyboard set. The KB is actually blue itself as opposed to blue backlighting.