Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unknown Device - Network Controller

• Please log in to reply

Admlnistrator

Admlnistrator

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi all.

I have a problem, i just installed Win7, this system was pre-installed with win7 but i re-installed clean due to the messy uneeded junk software. So all is good right now, but i have a problem. My internet connection (wireless) isn't working because the drivers for the network have not been installed. The system is: TOSHIBA SATELLITE PRO L450D-12X i don't know where to get the drivers. I do have access the internet on my other laptop tho which i am using now. I also have a usb stick.

System: SATELLITE PRO L450D-12X
Serial NO.: 3A198804K

Posted Image

Edited by Admlnistrator, 26 August 2010 - 05:33 PM.

Advertisements

hendaz

hendaz

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
Have you tried the manufacturers website? A quick google search found this: http://uk.computers.....jsp?service=UK

Admlnistrator

Admlnistrator

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I did have a browse through the Toshiba site, but didn't find that exact page. Thanks, will now see what i can find.

EDIT:
I see here most or all of these drivers are 32bit instead of 64bit. Hopefully they will still work.

EDIT:
I managed to install the Ethernet driver from Toshiba, from there i just installed Driver Max, it found 94% match on my wireless device. And now im connected. Thanks for the reply! It's all fixed now.

Edited by Admlnistrator, 26 August 2010 - 06:08 PM.