Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just a Thank You!

• Please log in to reply

EJMills

EJMills

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I followed the "click here's" that I found after searching for "Aurora" and found the very long process of ridding my machine of that pestilence and after many scans and stuff, I haven't had a popup in hours.

I know from being on other boards that people get ripped for not doing a search before posting and I just thought that I would give you guys a :tazz: for a very informative and helpful website and encourage others to use the search engine before asking a question that has been asked before....lots of times as it turns out.

Aurora appears to be the latest greatest pain the butt and there's lots of folks out there who are having the problem. Just be patient and follow the directions here http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html
and you will probably solve your problem yourself.

Regards,
Ed Mills

Advertisements