Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows - no disk error

• Please log in to reply

sportspeddler1

sportspeddler1

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Error keeps popping up on a new install of Windows XP Pro 64 bit version. Hoping someone can help me get rid of it. The error reads: "Windows - No Disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 7c7df5f8 9d88f118 7c7df5f8 7c7df5f8" and the boxes to Cancel, Try Again, or Continue. I have to hit cancel about 12 times in order to get out of it, then after about 3 minutes it pops up again. I have also included a copy of my HJT results in case that will help.
Thank you,
Brad

Advertisements

sportspeddler1

sportspeddler1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Please disregard this post. Like I stated, this was a fresh install of XP and I had that weird system drive designation so I decided to just re-format and start from scratch. Hopefully that will go well for me or I might be back on here to ask for help with that.
Thank you again,
Brad