Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please Check To see if I'm still infected

• Please log in to reply

jkrowling

jkrowling

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently suffered an attack by multiple malwares and managed to remove them using MBAM and Norton but was wondering if anyone could look at my log and tell me if my machine is alright.

I have noticed a few errors with it:

1) MBAM repeatedly finds
Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\nofolderoptions (Hijack.FolderOptions).

It tells me that it will be deleted on reboot. However, the scan has found the infection several times. Furthermore, I can't seem to access folder options in Windows.

2) When attempting to run GMER scans, several times I have found that Windows was restarted and was shown this error message:
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: 8EF97018
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: B5173CF8
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini091210-03.dmp
C:\Users\Singer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-82181-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Singer\AppData\Local\Temp\WERDFC3.tmp.version.txt

3) When attempting to access hotmail on IE, I am shown the error message: Please refresh your browser window. When you access your Windows Live Hotmail account from more than one computer, we ask you to sign in again to help keep your account private and secure. (However, I can access it on safari)

Many Thanks to anyone who can help,
Joe
Attached File  OTL.Txt   666.04KB   206 downloads
Attached File  Extras.Txt   89.9KB   145 downloads

Advertisements