Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help with itunes!

• Please log in to reply

c10hushon

c10hushon

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i have never had a problem with opening itunes until i left in may for basic training for the army and came back september 3rd. when i try to open itunes, a dialog box opens that says itunes has stopped working, windows is checking for a solution to the problem. ive trid calling itunes microsoft and hp.... all to no avail. the only thing i learned is that it will open for a newly created user account, just not mine..... please help me.

Advertisements

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Hi c10hushon,

Welcome to Geeks to go! ;)

I apologize for you having to wait a few days for help with this issue.

Please access this link --> here and try the solution that is given under Resolution and let me know if it helps you solve your issue.

i left in may for basic training for the army and came back september 3rd.

Thank you for choosing to be a part of one of the greatest Military Services in the World! You are to be commended. My Son is presently serving in the Navy. I'm very proud of him as I know your parents are of you. :D

Donna ;)

c10hushon

c10hushon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you. its great to have the support of complete strangers such as yourself

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts

thank you. its great to have the support of complete strangers such as yourself

You're welcome! I am but 1 supporter of a whole Nation that supports you and your fellow Service men/women.

As Posted by me:
Please access this link --> here and try the solution that is given under Resolution and let me know if it helps you solve your issue.

Did you have any success with the link? Let us know if you need more help.

:D

c10hushon

c10hushon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hey yeah!! i just tried that site you gave me and it worked. my itunes library is recreating itself as i type! thank you so much for your help and support.

god bless you.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Wonderful! Thanks for letting me know!

thank you so much for your help and support.

You are very welcome! And thank you for the blessing!

:D