Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unfound reply

• Please log in to reply

tjmcs

tjmcs

• PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
This part of forum is new to me so I hope I'm where I need to be. If not, please enlighten me.

I recieved an e-mail of a reply to a topic but I can not find the reply. I can find the first reply and my reply to it but not the reply noted by the second e-mail notification. Make sense?

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,
joe

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts
Click your "tjmcs" username (to the left of your message above) to take you to your Profile. Then on the left, under where your picture is supposed to be, click the "Find My Content", which should take you to this page:

http://www.geekstogo...vity&mid=273538

If you still don't see the post you're looking for, on the right end of the Forums turquoise bar (on the above page), select "View all posts by tmjcs" and click the "Update" button.

Do you see it there?

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Another thing to consider, it may have been spam and since been deleted by the wonderful forum admins/mods :D

tjmcs

tjmcs

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
No, guys, I did not find it. I can find my topic, but not that particular reply. Reply was from "Robint". May have been spam. Did not think of that. Was curious because my e-mail showed reply and did not see it.

Thanks,
joe

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I recognize that name - they were banned as a spammer.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

I recognize that name - they were banned as a spammer.

:D

I WIN!

tjmcs

tjmcs

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
Thank you all. Thought I was going nuts.

joe

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Well even though it was indeed deleted as spam, you probably are right still. I vote you are going nuts.

(wait what??!!)

:D

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
'twas purely a joke. I went nuts long ago!