Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RAID 0 ON M4A79 DELUX

• Please log in to reply

michael.clayton12345

michael.clayton12345

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I has recently built a new system with two older hard drives. These are two Seagate 500 GB 7200 rpm hard drives. They are created by an AMD Phenom X4 II 955 processor on an Asus M4A79 Deluxe motherboard. Raid Controller AMD via AMD Fast Build. I created Disks in Fast Build with Raid the 0 MBR on both hard drives were erased and the raid array was set up and and said functional. But in confikations settings, there is no adapters connected . I installed Windows 7 and Windows Experience Index, rate to just 5.9. Then I walked into unitorientation, and it said that the raid was at 0 Can anyone help?

Edited by michael.clayton12345, 30 September 2010 - 01:46 PM.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I'm sorry, but we're an English language forum. We'd like to help you - would it be possible for you to repost your question in English? I find that translations web sites are not very reliable.

Thank you,

sari

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Sari this is Danish language. I have gotten a partial translation below.

My problem with two older hard drives. These are two Seagate 500 GB 7200 rpm hard drives. They are created by an AMD Phenom X4 II 955 processor on an Asus M4A79 Deluxe motherboard. Raid Controller AMD via AMD Fast Build. I created Disks in Fast Build with Raid the 0th MBR on both hard drives were erased and the raid array was set up and and said functional. But confikations settings, there is some adapters tilslutede. I installed so Windows 7 and Windows Experience Index, rate hard to just 5.9. Then I walked into enhendshånds oritering, and it said that the raid was at 0 Can anyone help?

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
It is Swedish, but as far as I know we have no Swedish tech helpers - that's why I thought it would be easier to work in English, as the translators are less than perfect.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I agree and my only reason was to maybe give some information as to what the need is of Michael.
Being that I'm not up on Raid setups I am of little help on this one.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I have asked Heir for assistance since according to his profile he is from Sweden.

heir

heir

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 5,427 posts
Hello Michael!

As I try to understand what you wrote I can see it's a mixture of Danish and English.

I would suggest you follow sari our Grammar Department Administrators advice.

To make it more readable break it down in short sentences.
Divide it into paragraphs if needed.

heir