Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Studio XPS 16 Docking and dual monitors

• Please log in to reply

MABraun

MABraun

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok, so I would like to be able to dock my XPS Studi 16 laptop into a universal docking station and use dual monitors. Problem is every docking station I have looked at with video has gotten horrible reviews. Also none of them support dual monitors so I would have to hook up a second monitor through my laptop. I am actually thinking that I would have to hook both monitors to my laptop to get decent displays which means a USB to HDMI adapter. Does anyone have any ideas about any other solutions to properly connect everything and what hardware would be best to use? Also any ideas on a good docking staiton would be great. Thanks.

Advertisements