Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

super slow computer

• Please log in to reply

abe88796

abe88796

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My computer is becoming slower and slower. Each day i dread having to use it because of the frustration that i get when even turning it on. I takes about 10 minutes to fully load. Once loaded, it take another 3-5 minutes to launch the internet explorer. over time, my internet surfing has slowed down. it take several minutes to load videos or music. I almost cannot download anything in fear of my computer freezing (which it does) there have been times when i have to do a hard boot.

I have HijackThis on my computer. I'm not sure if the log is helpful to solve the problem. I have absolutely no idea how to use HijackThis.

Anyone who can help, please respond.

I won't attach the log useless you need it and wanna look at it. Just let me know. Thanks

Advertisements