Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

File Formats

• Please log in to reply

kathryn2389

kathryn2389

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have a file which when i got it was an application file which could only be played in macromedia flash player 7. I have tried to convert this using online converters and just changing the file name.Changing the dile name does only that.I cannot play it in any other programme. I would like this to be converted to be uploaded to youtube if poss,or any other format where it can be played in anything other than flash player??

Thanks a lot

Edited by kathryn2389, 21 October 2010 - 07:57 AM.

Advertisements

Natechie

Natechie

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
What is the original file format? It's hard to help without knowing what type of file you're dealing with.

Edited by Natechie, 23 October 2010 - 02:39 PM.

kathryn2389

kathryn2389

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, its a application file, .exe

kathryn2389

kathryn2389

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi all, been trying with this for a while,not getting very far.ill try again :-)

I have a file named 32_02_03_11_002_WPL_13_33_englisch_mit_ Sprache.exe.It says it is an executable file if i try email it.
It is an application file, .exe
I want to upload this to youtube if poss, i have tried to convert it to a avi or another format but the converters do do support the file type alll i can do with this is play it in windows macromedia player.can somebody please take a look?