Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need a blu-ray drive

• Please log in to reply

Alston518

Alston518

• Pip
  • 9 posts
i am buying this blu-ray burner for my computer...

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16827136181

i am looking for a secondary drive to burn blue rays directly from the disc, and here are my options

http://www.newegg.co...=Blu-Ray-Drives

Im not sure what to look for with disc drive, but i see there is one for only 50 bucks. which one would you guys buy? im not really too worried about speed or anything but i dont want it to take a whole dday to burn a movie

Advertisements

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
I don't understand what you are asking. What do you mean "burn blue rays directly from the disk"? Are you saying you want to copy blu-ray disks? If so, note first if copying blu-ray movies, unless you are copying for your own, personal use, where only one disk is viewed at a time, that is illegal. Other than that, your source disk just needs to be a disk player, and in that case, the speed does not matter. The burner determines the copying speed.

Alston518

Alston518

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
yeah i just mean im going to copy a blu-ray disc

Alston518

Alston518

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
nnmghyujhgyujhjnm