So, you've decided to become a Battle Priest. Good choice, but remember, it's not as easy as it sounds.
If you are someone who struggles for money, do not plan to excel as a Battle Priest.
I do not recommend this as a first character, because like I said,
contrary to belief, they are a very expensive choice. Without further nonsense, let's get started.
2. Stat Selection
So, theres definately a few builds available for the Battle Priest, I know the one I prefer, so I stick with it,
but it all comes down to personal preference.
1) 76 Int, Max Strength - This is the build I always use, it allows for +8/15 armors, so you can wear a
full set of +8/15 paper HP armor, or whatever, and the rest goes into Strength.
2) 70 Int, Max Strength - This build allows for Boots/Helm/Gauntlets
+8/15 armor, and the Pads and Pauldron are Goblin, allowing for the 6 extra Strength
(or HP, if you're a rebel )
3) HP Build - This build has all different types, some go 70 Int, 220 Str,
and the rest HP...but that's just one example. I don't really reccomend this for a
DCZ char, because you need all the Strength you can get, and you don't have
the points to spare in HP.
So, out of these three builds, like I said, I think the 76 Intelligence build is best, but there are definately others
who would say otherwise. Either one has potential.
3. Skill Selection
Now, again, there is three options. You have...
1) Buff/Heal - This is definately the most common skill selection, I pretty much always do this,
just so you can get in more parties, and you can get exp alot faster...not many people want a rezzer in a party...
and 960 heals is enough to get you by, until Eslant.
2) Heal/Duff - This is the second most common, once you're higher up, you can 4 stone rezz,
which can come in handy...and the 1920 heals and full heals can come in handy sometimes...but not as much as buffing,
EVERYONE needs a buff. Pots can replace heals =)
3) Rezz/Heal - Although this is definately my favorite skill selection for PK, it really isn't used much, it's sooo hard to exp...
most people who do use it, it's their secondary char, so they just have it there
to rezz them when they need it.
Now, you may wonder, why no Duff/Buff, or Buff/Duff, well, to be straight up honest, it's usless.
I don't know why people would put buff as a secondary, I would rather spend a few minutes finding a buffer,
then having 360 or 720 buffs. The only time I run into this, is for people like my clan leader, who's rezzer is Rezz/Buff,
so he can get the 720 or 960 buff when he's solo'ing, along side the Rezz's.
Read more,go to http://www.rmtmark.c...aspx?game_id=56