Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help with hacker please!

• Please log in to reply

WTF!

WTF!

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Please can anybody help me with a situation that I have with someone thats hacking into e-mail adress and facebook accounts and posting hate speech and sexual natured stuff on you tube and e-mail to all contacts on e-mail address. I have reported this matter so many times to youtube and facebook and e-mail service providers but none of them want to do anything about this. Im looking at the option of hacking into this persons pc and leaving a virus on it to destroy everything on there. Can anybody help me or give me advice on what can be done. We even reported it to the FBI and ITERPOL. Nobody thinks we have enough to do anything. Unfortunately Im not in the same country to go to the person in person and sort him out that way. Please help!!!!!

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Making sure your PC is secure (i.e. not infected, not able to be remotely accessed etc) with a secure password. Login to all your accounts and change the password to something very complex and secure.

Anything else and you won't get assistance here. In fact some of the options you have mentioned are very likely to land YOU in prison if caught.

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Use this and this to check password strength, I personally score 100% and would take 206.58 years to crack the entire keyspace at 1 billion combinations per second

Also, be sure to have a good firewall and antivirus

WTF!

WTF!

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thx for your advise and replies but that doesnt help me to get the person that has the info to stop posting it everywhere.If the people dont block him from using their site what do I do. He just go and create more accounts and does the same thing all over. I did create new accounts on fb and got new e-mail adress but still he manage to get in on fb to get info. Fb just dont give a [bleep]. he has been reported so many times al over the show but they just dont do squad. If it was your name that got posted like that what would you have done. We gave all the sites all his detail and they still dont do anything.

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
What sites are you talking about, and do you know this hacker's screen name? I recommend either logging in and changing your password details, or creating a new account with a secure password (remember to delete the old account). Install a good firewall (Comodo is good) and antivirus (AVG works well) and protect your PC with password details (at login). Secure your network with a password too. Scan your PC for viruses (this could be a trojan.) Lastly. look for suspicious e-mails or activities, for example, if you get an e-mail asking to reconfirm or reset your password that is not from a secure e-mail (like windows staff or google) do not reply, this is a common method people can get hacked. After doing all this, you should be safe from thereon. Good Luck! Posted Image

ZaRMan

ZaRMan

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
EDIT: This was a double post, sorry, Internet lag Posted Image

Edited by Rifat Zaman, 10 November 2010 - 05:24 AM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
So is this person hacking your accounts or creating new accounts to continue saying bad things about you?