Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hotmail will not let me reset password !

• Please log in to reply

verybadbadger

verybadbadger

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Help!!! I cannot reset password - I did not forget it & had never changed it > for that account
- it comes up as Windows live ID incorrect? It has been my email address for a long time, I never used it as windows live account.
I have a few hotmail email addresses I can access others fine & their windows live sign in -
The one in question is a very important email address for business - it is a hotmail.co.uk - when I go to reset password a box appears asking me to fill in the letter/ number code that appears to verify I am human - when I press enter the same box appears with a new letter number code to fill in.

What can I do there is no way to reset the password which I never changed!!! Bar stewards at MSN what have they done to me? Can anyone elucidate in anyway what I could do? Thanks
Naughty Badger

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Contact Microsoft, who run MSN and Hotmail.