Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with boot up...

• Please log in to reply

Mlings

Mlings

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I have a problem when i start up my computer every time i do, it directs me to a menu list which has the following options: -

enter safe mode
enter safe mode+networking
enter safe mode + command prompt
start up to last working settings
or start up as normally.

i have tried all these different options and each has made the computer restart and go back to this page, it is very confusing :tazz: i dont understand what i need to do to get back to my log in page please help me. ;)

Advertisements

crazyrobotdude

crazyrobotdude

• Pip
  • 4 posts
ive got exactly the same problem, have u managed to fix it? or does anyone else have a solution? please tell me if you do ([email protected] / [email protected])

Mlings

Mlings

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
no i havent been able to fix thats why i need some serious hlp :tazz:

crazyrobotdude

crazyrobotdude

• Pip
  • 4 posts
My friend had the problem and he's told me to ring evesham.com (the company i got the computer from) and they'll know what to do. In a leaflet that came with the laptop it said to go to http://support.micro...emdirectory.asp
to get the manufacturer's contact details, as it is the manufacturer who is responsible if XP came with the computer.