Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP Problem with LAC Adaptor and Wireless adaptor

• Please log in to reply

Liv Scott

Liv Scott

• PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Hi! I'm running a Dell Inspiron 1440 with 64-bit Windows 7. I was on the internet until about 5:30pm yesterday, it was working fine, and then it just stopped! Not just for me though, it also stopped for my father, who's running Windows XP on a desktop Sony Vaio, and a friend an hour away (we all use time warner). Now, they both get internet access again, but I'm still not.

I can still see the network and connect to it, but all I get is limited access notifications and my computer says that there may be a problem with both my Local Area Connection Adaptor driver and the driver for my wireless network adaptor. I've checked Windows Updates and they say I'm all up to date, and then try to get me to go online for more help. Yeah... can't get online. (I'm on my father's desktop currently).

Help?? ;_;

Advertisements

Liv Scott

Liv Scott

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
nevermind! It magically fixed itself o_O