Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

application download

• Please log in to reply

jojo9515

jojo9515

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello, can someone please help me. I downloaded a free trail version of the talking

dictionary. I paid for the application and emailed the company back to find out what I

needed to do, because this is the first time I paid for a download application. The

company told me to click the verify button to verify it, if I had trouble doing it on line

I could use manual verification. By using the manual verification it is suppose to give me

a four digit number to put in a form with my other information and email to the company

and the company would email me a code to unlock the dictionary.
I opend up the application and did see a verify button, but when it I clicked it all I saw

was a certificate. I did not see a four digit number anywhere. I unstalled the application

and reinstalled it and this did not help. My question is do I need to delete it in the

register also? It also said on the web site that you 30 days to buy it, and my 30 are up.

I want to do try to find the solution before calling, because they are in french. I would

appricate if someone can give me some advice thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
What exactly have you downloaded and from where?

jojo9515

jojo9515

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I downloaded the free trail verson of the talking dictionary the web site is http://www.rwfts.com...dictionary.html

Edited by jojo9515, 11 December 2010 - 06:26 PM.