Blue screen on startup
Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:22 PM
Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:29 PM
Does your system reboot when this happens?
Does the BSOD flash quickly so you can't read it?
Try the below.
- Start your system and at the Second post screen tap on F8 to get to the Boot Menu
- Use the Arrow Keys to Scroll down to the line that says "Auto Start On Error" and highlight it.
- Click Enter to disable it
- The system should reboot and if not then do so.
- When the BSOD shows it will stop so that you can reply with the STOP ERROR and any parameters.
Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:18 PM
Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:50 PM
It has been 13 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.
Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:28 PM
*****Stop:0x00000116 (0x86605510, 0x8E504176, 0x00000000, 0x00000002)
Nvlddmkm.sys- address 8E504176 base at 8E416000, Datestamp 4cb9dbec
Sometimes I can run my pc normally luckily but there are yellow lines on my screen and after 5 min it crashes. So I can Only run my Pc is safe mode Only!
Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:30 PM
Please start your own topic
Although your issue may seem similar there can be other factors that may need to be resolved.
By bumping on someone's topic it makes it confusing for the tech to understand who they are helping. This can in turn cause the wrong support to be given and can cause instability or worse to happen to your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users