Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

maxhammer PROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK lets deal with this first:

USER-FEED-SYNCHRONIZATION

It is part of the Windows RSS platform that monitors RSS feeds you've subscribed to. If you don't use it, you can block it, but would be best to also turn it off:

1. In IE7 click the Tools button and select Internet Options from the pop-up menu.
2. On the Content tab of the Internet Options dialog box, click the Settings button in the Feeds section of the dialog box.
3. In the Feed Settings dialog box, uncheck the "Automatically check feeds for updates" check box

Advertisements

maxhammer

maxhammer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,

OK I have done that but Auto Mark feeds was ticked/ Turn on feed was ticked/ and Turn on page Web Slice Discovery was ticked.

I have left them ticked, do I untick them as well?

Should that rectify opening the Task Schedular, without getting the error?

If so, can you tell me how to check if my C:\ disk image is in tacked?

regards till later

Maxhammer

maxhammer

maxhammer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,

I am still getting the error massege Task SR: IMAGE FILE IS CORRUPT OR HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH.

regards

Maxhammer

maxhammer

maxhammer

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,

The USER-FEED- SYNCHRONIZATION ERROR HAS DISAPEARED on Task scheduler now, but I am still getting the error massege Task SR: IMAGE FILE IS CORRUPT OR HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH.

Can we get rid of that, or am I getting that message because System Resore is corrupt?

How can I check whether my C Disc Image is in tact?

regards

Maxhammer

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Take a look at this HERE
The answer and steps are long so I will just include the link to the page for you to go through.