Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:54 AM
Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:28 PM
- Please post your logs, don't attach them unless stated.
- Please read my posts carefully and if you have any questions ask.
- Stay with this topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Malware can still be on your system even if you don't notice it.
Lets try this first, if it fails go to Plan B.
Note: If using Firefox right-click on any download links and choose Save As
Please download OTH to your desktop
Please download OTL to your desktop
Double click the OTH file to run it and click Kill All Processes, your desktop will go blank.
Then select Start OTL. OTL will now run
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Click the Internet Explorer button, post these logs in your Virus Removal topic.
Download Rkill from here: there are several flavours to choose from, if one does not work then try the next
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.
Then run OTL as above (without OTH).
Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:03 PM
Thanks for the reply, but I already fixed the problem. Malaware worked beautifully from safe mode.
Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:37 PM
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users