Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Logitech mouse very erratic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

6stringer

6stringer

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
I have the Logitech S510 wireless combo and I recently dropped the mouse on a hard surface. Since then it is very erratic and the drag feature rarely works. Some other issues are I can click on a link and be taken to something entirely different,and sometimes when I click on a link it will open 2 or 3 of the same windows.This is not a Malware re-direct issue as far as I can tell,but a damaged mouse issue. Not sure how these things work but it has worked perfectly for over a year until I dropped it. Can someone tell me what replacement mouse to buy that will work with the existing keyboard? Maybe just as easy to buy a new combo?

Thanks

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Duplicated topic closed.