Can't Install Anti-Virus Programs.
Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:09 AM
Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:02 AM
Download OTS to your Desktop and double-click on it to run it
- Make sure you close all other programs and don't use the PC while the scan runs.
- Select All Users
- Under additional scans select the following
Reg - NetSvcs
Reg - Shell Spawning
Evnt - EventViewer Logs (Last 10 Errors)
File - Lop Check
File - Purity Scan
- Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar. Make sure not to use the PC while the program is running or it will freeze.
- When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
- Please attach the log in your next post.
Secondary link http://cid-32d8666f4...e files/OTS.exe
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users