Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A U600 broadband

• Please log in to reply

orlando gk

orlando gk

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Greetings Geeks members. I don't think we need MIT graduates to help me out, so my question is my laptop is fine. So that is not any question there, but the device I use to get to the internet, that gets quite warm. And I thought that I should no the answer regarding, why broadbands get warm. Or my broadband in particular, warms up. Like I said, my lap... it does not get warm. Only my broadband. The U600 by sprint is my device.

Edited by Artellos, 15 January 2011 - 05:26 AM.
Removed Email Address.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Most routers and modems get hot during use. That's normal behaviour. That's why they have ventilation holes all over them.
Providing it's not hot to the touch and you can hold it, it's usually okay. If it catches fire, then that's not good.

orlando gk

orlando gk

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Lets get the word to neil, he has supplied 1 member on the east coast w/some correct info.So neil I will accept your comments on a warm U600. thanks Orlando in NJ