Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Identifiy Psu

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hi im looking to increase the psu model on my computer. this is my current psu http://www2.shopping...wer-Supply/info .My question is how do you refer to a psu of this size? im a little confused, ive read about atx mini atx and micro atx...the psu appears to be pretty small compared to others but i dont know what category it falls under.

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 19,715 posts
Provide your computers make and model name or number and we will find you a PSU that will fit along with a size name.
Looking at your link does not help much as it only says ATX but no form factor, looking at the output it may suggest micro atx.