Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows 7 and photo viewing

• Please log in to reply

sinclairas

sinclairas

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I recently took a photo of my property and emailed it to estate agents to put on their website in preference to their own grim looking pic. They added it, however the trouble is when I view the website I can only see the agents own old pic (which they have removed) but everyone else entering the site can see my new pic. ie it's only me that can't see my own pic. I asked a friend to email me the new pic she could see but when it arrived in my email account it had converted to the old pic??? Is it becuase the photo started life on my pc before it got onto their site???All thoughts welcome. I'm using windows 7. I've no idea what going on...but it's v frustrating

Advertisements

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
It's possible you need to clear your Browser Cache.

You can find instructions for how to clear your browsers cache via this page: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

or you can just press Ctrl+F5 on the page you wish to clear the cache for. ie: you can press Ctrl+F5 on the real estate page that has your new photo of the house on it.

sinclairas

sinclairas

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you very much, Sweet Tech. I tried it and it worked!x

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Glad to hear that worked for you. I have moved your thread to the Web Browsers and Email forum, as this thread is more suitable there.