Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:31 PM
Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:00 PM
Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:45 PM
Hi to both of you -
This link was posted here about 2 months ago, it seemed to help the users then, even though this related to Toshiba -
Please post back with any results -
Thank You -
EDIT - An older link that also seems to work -
Edited by noknojon, 19 March 2011 - 07:02 PM.
Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:12 PM
The links don't work for me because I need to be able to enter Windows in order to complete those directions. If I can somehow get into Windows, then I'm home free by using either of those links.
Thank you though
Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:51 AM
>> I can't even enter safe mode because it just restarts again.<<
At what point will the restart occur - Do you see the running Blue line at the XP logon stage -
Do you have, or can you get a XP CD ? ?
@ TheDuck -
Has either of the items been a help yet ? ?
Edited by noknojon, 20 March 2011 - 02:57 AM.
Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:22 PM
No, I don't have an XP cd. I'm going to try to find it online somewhere. Do you know what I should type in search? I think it should be something like, "XP rebootable cd"
Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:32 PM
Then the whole screen turns bright blue for a second before turning off.
- Start your system and at the Second post screen tap on F8 to get to the Boot Menu
- Use the Arrow Keys to Scroll down to the line that says "Auto Start On Error" and highlight it.
- Click Enter to disable it
- The system should reboot and if not then do so.
- When the BSOD shows it will stop so that you can reply with the STOP ERROR and any parameters.
Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:50 PM
Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:54 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users