Unblock Program from Connecting to Internet?
Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:22 AM
Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:44 AM
Welcome to Geekstogo.
Here is what Symantec says on how to unblock a program from the blocked list.
Remove a program from the blocked list
- Double-click the Norton Internet Security icon.
- Double-click Personal Firewall.
- On the Programs tab, select the program that you want to unblock in the Manual Program Control window.
- Click Remove.
- Click OK to any warning messages.
- If there are other components of the program that appear in the list, remove them as well.
- Click OK.
- Close Norton Internet Security.
Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:53 AM
Well I opened the Personal Firewall thing, which seems to be a little blue circular icon on my taskbar... but there was no Programs tab. :/
Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:41 PM
Hmmm must be a different version.
Do you see any tabs for "options" or "configure"?
Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:04 AM
What I did is- I didn't really open the personal firewall thing. I clicked instead of double-clicking. Aaaaa lol silly me. XD
But anyway, yes! It's fixed! Thank you so much!
Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:07 AM
That's why I appreciate you guys!!! <3 hehe...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users