Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

2 problems

• Please log in to reply

LilDude772

LilDude772

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hello all!

Well as the title/description suggests, I've been having issues with a couple of games on Steam (for you rookies, steam is a program that allows you to buy most games via digital copy, allows you to chat with friends, and more (details at store.steampowered.com)), one being Counter strike source and the other Assassins creed 2

The issue with CSS (counter strike source) is that I had to change my rates to meet a server-I've-been-playing-on's needs/requirements, but after I do that for some reason whenever I try and highlight text via click/hold, and than release the mouse button after highlighting the text I want, it still moves the highlight box..anyone know a fix?

With AC2 (Assassins creed 2) I've been having issues with when I exit the game and than when I get back on the games' saved games record doesn't have where I was the previous time, BUT this only happens after A) I help Rosa the first time you see her in Venice or B) After I even arrive in Venice..(reason for 2 issues listed is cause I couldn't exactly remember when the problem occurs, if you know my meaning)..any fix?

Advertisements