Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks To Go....will be missed

• Please log in to reply

Zeros&Ones

Zeros&Ones

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
A few months ago I had a problem with my PC. I found this site and was compleatly impreesed. You guys fixed my PC and let me join Geeks To Go U. Honestly it made my day. As an older member of the University, I was again impressed with the professionalism and talent. There are so many people to thank, I don't want to leave anybody out, so Thank You to everybody involved. (you know who you are)
Very unfortunitly work has turned. I just don't have the time I would want to spend in "school" (one of the only drawbacks of being a small bussiness man) My business is very slow in Janurary and and the first of Feburary. Hopefully I can schedule my time better next time around and join again and try to get through school.
I really want to thank all of you for the opportunity, and hope to be with you again in the future.
Keep up the good work.
Zeros&Ones
P.S. I'll still be lurking and trying to learn when I can!

Advertisements

Cold Titanium

Cold Titanium

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 1,735 posts
See ya. Good Luck! :D

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Zeros&Ones,

It is to my disadvantage that I did not have the pleasure to get to know you. Good luck in all your endeavors!

From one "older" Illinoian to another,

DonnaB :D