Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Absolute desperate help needed!

• Please log in to reply

django0909

django0909

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys and girls,

I'm halfway through rebuilding a Hi Grade Green 553 for the neighbours - DC jack was damaged so I had to strip it right back to get to where I needed to. Anyway, it's done, but I can't seem to get the hinges back on properly, it's a weird arrangement!!

Can anyone help me as she needs it back soon and I'm utterly desperate! Just a diagram, or a pic, or anything I can follow would be so helpful - I've scoured Google and it's come up with nothing at all!!

Thanks in advance - if anyone needs pics of what I have then please let me know.

Advertisements

django0909

django0909

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3f0334e927

This is what I'm left with but mine only have 3 screw holes at the bottom of the arms!?