Re my post 42 the network you say it will not install, did you follow the instructions as below.
1. Download the driver package.
2. Double-click on the icon for the driver package downloaded in step 1, and then click NEXT.
3. Accept the terms in the HP license agreement, and then click NEXT.
4. Click OK to continue. The original drivers are now stored in the C:\HP\Drivers\LAN folder.
5. If Device Manager does not start automatically, use the following steps. Otherwise go to step 6: a. Click Start. b. Right-click My Computer, and then select Properties. c. Click the Hardware tab, and then click the Device Manager button. 6. Click the + (plus) sign next to "Network adapters" or "Other devices".
7. Right-click the device you want to update, and then select Update Driver.
8. Click NEXT to install the software automatically
9. Click FINISHED to complete the installation.
Edited by Macboatmaster, 01 March 2011 - 04:05 PM.