Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphics card help

• Please log in to reply

twistedcloud

twistedcloud

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, like the title says I need help with a graphics card. I just bought a dell 8400, and I wanted to know what the best card would be within the price range of 100-150 bucks. I really don't know crap about computers so any help and some info would be appreciated. :tazz:

Advertisements

Rocketman1Dave

Rocketman1Dave

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
what kind of interface slot does it have for graphics AGP or PCI-E x16, this will make a difference in the type of card you would buy and alos the price. if you want to just look around for some different cards www.newegg.com usaly has a good selection for a good price.

twistedcloud

twistedcloud

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
PCI-E x16, I looked at newegg but I really don't know the difference just that the more they cost the better they are I am assuming.