Remove all the USB leads from PC
Remove and reinstall all USB controllers
To remove and reinstall all USB controllers, follow these steps:1. Click Start, and click Control Panel, and then click Performance and Maintenance.
2. Click System, and then click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
6. Restart the computer, and then reinstall the USB controllers.
7. Plug in the removable USB storage device, and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.
After you reboot, plug one lead in and let Windows find and install the hardware, then check it works, insert next one, check it.
This looks at reasons for ithttp://support.micro...kb;en-us;310575
This is another reasonhttp://support.micro...kb;en-us;816843