Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Kernel32 errors in AFL Live 2004

• Please log in to reply

Teeq

Teeq

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Help, I have just installed AFL Live 2004 on my Windows Me computer and the game won't start. I put in the disc and up comes the "afllive has caused an error in kernel32.dll. afllive will now close." I have tried the game on another computer and runs fine, help.......any suggestions??!!?? <_< :D

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Have you installed all the Windows updates on this system? What version of Windows is it?

Smokey

Smokey

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,423 posts
Windows ME seems to be the problem lol <_<. Windows ME was not even a complete version of windows when it came out, full of bugs. They (Microsoft) thought it was a good idea to release a transition of Windows between 98SE and XP. In reality it's horrible, full of strange error messages, BSODs, etc. I used it briefly in our secondary PC before upgrading to XP. I highly suggest you upgrade to XP, if you can.