Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help needed pc not working

• Please log in to reply

pepis1969

pepis1969

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi can any one help me my pc has stopped working it will not start in any mode or restore . all i keep getting is a problem has been detected and windows has shut down to prevent damage to your computer then gos on to say if this screen appears again follow there steps. Disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utilities. check your hard drive configuration,and check for any updated drives. and then restart your computer. technical info stop: 0x00000024 (0x00190445,0x83fb0598,0xc0000102,0x00000000)
but i can not get off this screen and nothing works you have to turn off and start up again and you allways end up on this screen please any help would be good but please go slowly as i am not good with computers cheers

Advertisements